North East Ohio Cookout/ Meet

Fellas, I won't be able to make it.I'm going on a cruise and won't be back until the 15th of September.But please post pictures and let me know about the next meeting.Sorry.

If everyone who was on the in list is still going and it looks like Marcredd and stopsign02 are also going now. That's ten people. Wow. This will be a great meet. Lets try for a dozen ls's

Updated List:

In
BullSchmidt
2002_lincolnLS
DKCloud216
2000sport
T-Money
BigWayner95
Soopa09
jmtiseo
Marcredd
StopSign02
FLM FAN

On the fence
05Linc_LS_V8
2000lsv8
Upstairs Chris
Ben's LS
TRU-BLU
Offline Non LVC Members (Wayne, Mike, Tom, Travis)

That's 11 so far. I'm pretty confident that at least 3 of the 'on the fence' guys will come. Could get up to 15 if I can recruit any others

I have an image of a mean line of LSs coming from the north. I'm getting goosebumps, somebody pinch me. Bring your extra parts guys, I got a spare set of coils just in case.

We should do a live coils/plugs installation demo in the parking lot to someones LS and film it

Becomes YouTube sensation in first month. That and a video demonstration of Gen. I and Gen. II bleeding procedures. Nose goes! :)

I need to replace mine, we can use my car for the demo. Ill bring the tools, someone gots the camera??

Ben. Please let me change your name from our 'On the fence' category to 'In'. You know you want to come

You are a convincing man my friend. Go ahead and add me to "In"

That'll give me some motivation to get a few things done by then.

In
BullSchmidt
2002_lincolnLS
DKCloud216
2000sport
T-Money
BigWayner95
Soopa09
jmtiseo
Marcredd
StopSign02
FLM FAN
Ben's LS

On the fence
05Linc_LS_V8
2000lsv8
Upstairs Chris
TRU-BLU
Offline Non LVC Members (Wayne, Mike, Tom, Travis)

I will probably be rolling in from I80 West if anyone wants to ride up together.

One month away ladies.

We will need people to bring food items such as side dishes, snacks, drinks, dessert etc. Anton and myself will be covering the grilling supplies, meat and all the plates, silverware, napkins and coolers. Not sure if we can bring adult drinks to the park and not get yelled at. I will clarify that

In a couple weeks everyone needs to start letting us know if you are coming in on Friday as well for those staying the weekend.

Can't harass ya for having solo cups. I'll leave the gun, and take the cannoli. Just my dessert idea, may be changed.

I tired, but I am not going to be able to get that day off. College football is starting and they have us tasked out of security details almost every Saturday.

Take some good pics for me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back