Angel Eyes on a LS?!?!?!?! anyone Heard of this?

Its because red lights on a non emergency vehicle is illegal and will get you pulled over. So everyone just gets white. Why spend so much on something you can't use legally??

So my taillights and brake lights are illegal?

A lot of these "white" lights are actually blue. Even with regular headlights. My point is, these days automotive lights are a lot different than they were like ten years ago. I can see getting pulled over for that if someone had flashing red or blue underglow, or those lights people like to put behind their grille I see on Mustangs and stuff.

Either way they won't be on all the time. Just one more opinion to ask from people. How much do you guys think the headlights will "over-power" for lack of another term, the red demon eye rings? My lows are HID's not exactly sure which ones they were on there when I bought them. Probobly like 5000K

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. So it cost you $400 to get the angel eyes and have them installed?

Yes sir!, I'm sure most ppl will say "oh that's to much"
But it's done the "right" way
I won't have to worry about the job
And I'll just feel better about the job if they
Was to do it.
I'm one of those types of guys that "if I really want it,... I'm going to get it no matter what it cost" lol

I don't know if I'd call that too much. I haven't tore into mine to see how difficult it is for a schmuck like me. Read Gen I's are easier though. We shall see. I know if there was someone local that would install mine correctly for $200 I'd do it in a heartbeat. Keep the stress off me.

I don't know if I'd call that too much. I haven't tore into mine to see how difficult it is for a schmuck like me. Read Gen I's are easier though. We shall see. I know if there was someone local that would install mine correctly for $200 I'd do it in a heartbeat. Keep the stress off me.

Yes sir, I hear ya sir!, they're going to put the color
I want and do the labor. They say from start to finish 3-5 days
And when I get them back all I'd have to do is "plug & play".
I'm pretty stoked about them!

Yes sir!, I'm sure most ppl will say "oh that's to much"
But it's done the "right" way
I won't have to worry about the job
And I'll just feel better about the job if they
Was to do it.
I'm one of those types of guys that "if I really want it,... I'm going to get it no matter what it cost" lol

I agree with you on that if I want something bad I just do it "money is just a tool" I got my headlights with the eyes installed plug-and-play ready for 429.00 shipped actual headlight were brand new with the clear corner lens installed as well.

I agree with you on that if I want something bad I just do it "money is just a tool" I got my headlights with the eyes installed plug-and-play ready for 429.00 shipped actual headlight were brand new with the clear corner lens installed as well.

thats a pretty good deal, something i'll look into. I had planned on (possibly) tinting the chrome around the turn signal bulb, not black, but more of a grayish tent around it, i was going to play with the taillight tint and see if i can get it the way I want. I think the 8000K are probably the color im looking for. my headlights are 6000K.

what the SMD (versus the CCFL's) option on there sight?

thats a pretty good deal, something i'll look into. I had planned on (possibly) tinting the chrome around the turn signal bulb, not black, but more of a grayish tent around it, i was going to play with the taillight tint and see if i can get it the way I want. I think the 8000K are probably the color im looking for. my headlights are 6000K.

what the SMD (versus the CCFL's) option on there sight?

I'm not sure about the SMD versus the ccfl's....
Hopefully someone here will have the answer you are looking
For sir.
Heck, I'd kind of like to know myself.
For future reference.

Wow, that ain't bad at all!
I wished I could come across a deal like that.
Way to go!

Someone got umnitza rings for the gen2 lse fogs and they appear to be 5000k. Maybe umnitza has that option now too for all rings.

If you mean 200 for labor, soopa009 can do it. PM him

When and if I can. It's my only car and if he can get 'er done in a weekend I may just do that. I see he lives up in Lansing (assuming that's Lansing, Michigan) it may be possible. Thanks for the suggestion.

If you mean 200 for labor, soopa009 can do it. PM him

My angels are by lightwurks I believe. They have a blueish tint to them, definitely not pure white

I may have a set of gen II lightwurkz angels up for sale soon..never used them.

Why? Not installing them after all?

Back from the dead.

Is there a write up on how to do angel eyes for gen 1s? I believe there was one on the LSK site. Anybody save it somehow?

P.S. sorry if it was mentioned in this thread somewhere. Too lazy to read through all of it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back