Chameleon Mark VIII

Travisg32v

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any pics of any mystic or chameleon Mark viii's? ive been looking a BUNCH of alsa corp's products and am considering vinyl wrapping it in a mystic type wrap similair to the color that came on the SVT cobras. anyone have any experience installing wraps? how much should i expect to pay?

If you're expecting it to look similar to the finish of a paint job its not going to..all vinyl graphics and "wraps" I've seen look dull and appear to have a satin or semi gloss finish to it...it would hardly look the same as a true chameleon or mystic mark viii or mustang cobra take your pick. It might look cool and different but just don't expect it to mimic a true paint job.

MOST car wraps are like that (non-glossy), but Alsa corp has very high gloss finishes on their wraps or a MATTE style like what you were talking about, they have metal flake wraps, they even have wraps with actual paint on them they apply in house to give it a paint like finish, i just have no idea how to install any wraps or vinyl over the car, i dont know how to make the seams like up or if you can just over lap the vinyl in certain places, i would probably have to take it somewhere else, and even tho wraps dont hurt your paint( if their high quality) but my paint is a one year only color and i like it alot. Descisions descisions

What happened to that guy? He kind of dropped off the face of the earth?

hes around on the facebook and such but dunno why he fell off here, probabaly like most of us do/have/will, im pretty sure he still has the car

2997523c9bd311544888798f9c2d1685.jpg

I do think that color, as it looks on the side is amazing. The way the light reflects off this color at least for me is too mauve some times... the way the side looks above is beyond awesome!

I do think that color, as it looks on the side is amazing. The way the light reflects off this color at least for me is too mauve some times... the way the side looks above is beyond awesome!
20c8efd1966b5370f7ff166c4048ef6f.jpg

aab6e081b6f63f5a98aa0d2029afb645.jpg

Its hard to get a good shot of it. We hardly have sunshine out here...

I think this is the best photo of the blend.

cc5d545a1a8be72c0e6c045bac9c0442.jpg

The worst thing about it is, the fact that you cant do touch ups. You have to spray the whole panel. At about 300 bucks a panel.

The worst thing about it is, the fact that you cant do touch ups. You have to spray the whole panel. At about 300 bucks a panel.
As soon as I do the cobra hubs and get some rims itll fit better. Right now its like a tuxedo shirt with blue jean shorts and boots on.

As soon as I do the cobra hubs and get some rims it'll fit better. Right now its like a tuxedo shirt with blue jean shorts and boots on.

Those things are hideous, glad your changing them out. looks much better with the factory trim on the front, nice work. Look into some HID housings as well, they aren't to expensive and really make a difference.

True, I gotta find some rear hubs the fronts r cake but 300 bucks for the rears I might as well spend that on the 108s. The cobras never last a week before they look like theyve been through the shredder out here. Im hoping craigslist will pop some up.

Just beautiful! I think some of the ones I've seen here weren't the factory color. They looked more mauve. That's amazing!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back