Whats the mileage on your LS?

Fuel filter & Air breather element change.

Fuel filter on the list.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the 50$ on a K&N filter or just buying a cheap ol Fram filters until I get the CAI installed. Won't really see any improvements with K&N with a stock intake. I do have a magnaflow exhaust setup but still 45$ extra seems a bit steep.

Correction I just remembered I have a new engine in my car from warranty so it's a 2003 with under 1K miles :D

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the OEM motrocraft alt rather expensive as far as alternators go.

Interesting, I had some warranty work done within the first 3 months of purchasing my LS and they replaced the alt and listed the replacement at $800.00

I only paid the $200.00 deductible so it didn't concern me.

Interesting, I had some warranty work done within the first 3 months of purchasing my LS and they replaced the alt and listed the replacement at $800.00

I only paid the $200.00 deductible so it didn't concern me.

Actually I was wrong. I inadvertently added the core charge. It's actually $275ish........ $275.89....... $75.00....... $350.89

03 v6 with 187,000 miles on the body....rebuilt trans last year and recently the motor this year May. So I would say I have under 15k on the engine and trans. There was nothing wrong with the engine before it was rebuilt but I didn't want any surprises in the future so I did it anyway.

2000 v8 with 134,000 miles bought it with 100,000 miles for 900$

Wow you got a better deal than even I got. I bought my 2004 in 2009 with 52,000 miles in near perfect condition for less than $7k.

Did you have to do a lot of work to it, what kind of condition was that in?

Just from this AM:

WP_20130715_001.jpg

Wow you got a better deal than even I got. I bought my 2004 in 2009 with 52,000 miles in near perfect condition for less than $7k.

Did you have to do a lot of work to it, what kind of condition was that in?

Coils is all I did to it , body is a good 9 out of 10 and inside is a good 8 out of 10

Members online

Back