8th Annual LvC Beach Party 2013 discussion Thread

The car is almost ready. The break in on the clutch should be done by then so it will be time to have fun.

Really starting to look forward to this.

The car is almost ready. The break in on the clutch should be done by then so it will be time to have fun.

Really starting to look forward to this.
Mine should be in the same position with the new lowering springs. Should take a couple hundred miles to break in but I can do that in a couple days just driving to and from work.

I think Pepps is sitting on the porch already LOL ....

552258_10151039954707280_54615416_n.jpg

552258_10151039954707280_54615416_n.jpg

Took out the 750 today and checked the route ... Damn new road construction on the first leg. So that's OK ... Then Stop at the Potosi Brewery where we are going to have lunch. They needed an actual time for us so I booked 2:30. Derrick is this OK for you! I know you need to get your sustenance! Total trip was a little over 100 miles. So after returning home I thought we'll run the route in reverse from the map ... Make a quick stop in Lancaster for a photo op. with our cars surrounding the Courthouse .. Think it will look cool. Then head to Potosi for lunch this should give us time to eat time to tour the Brewery ... Taste Test a little ... then finish the cruise.

I was hoping to be in chat tonight but this has been a very busy summer so far and I have things to do tonight.

Oh and For Dinner after the Cruise I have left it open for some ideas that we can discuss on Friday night. ...

I'm in the shop spraying base and clear on the remaining LSC pieces, and front plate bracket.

Driveshaft will be here tomorrow, then its off for aliginment, and then on to the trailer.

Getting excited.

Yes cooking out Friday Night ... We can see what we all need on Friday ... I have the Brats and Burgers along with Burger Buns, need to get some Brat Bun but they should always be fresh.

Once again work got in the way I am unable to go because we are short staffed people quitting in recent weeks I requested off the time months in advance but shtuff happens have fun everyone! Joys of being a retail manager!

comic relief?! sounds like you guys got it covered, oh wait i dont see chips on there.... ill get those!

there gonna be any shirts this year?

Members online

Back