WTF got it?

Warden

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
There was a 98 BOB w 19K on ebay this morning. Knew I should have pulled the trigger. Had 6 days left. WTF got it? Good for you. BTW the W in WTF means who, not what.

Huh, Not worth it? ?Por Que? And how the fudge was it not visible to me?

Its probably a basket case pieced together car. What he's not telling you is what exactly was stripped from it. Why would you need to repaint a 19k mile car also? Sat outside for years? I wonder what the title reads.

Its probably a basket case pieced together car. What he's not telling you is what exactly was stripped from it. Why would you need to repaint a 19k mile car also? Sat outside for years? I wonder what the title reads.

They most likely stole the hood, doors, trunk lid and fenders thats why repaint.

someone spent 20 grand on it and they couldn't figure out the ckp wires had been torn? good god. what a bunch of idiots.
and getting drug onto a flatbed is what you do with a car headed to the junkyard.
no thanks.

someone spent 20 grand on it and they couldn't figure out the ckp wires had been torn? good god. what a bunch of idiots.
and getting drug onto a flatbed is what you do with a car headed to the junkyard.
no thanks.

No Kidding...
Over a period of 13 years they made several attempts to have different mechanics look at the car, but no one could ever figure out why it would not start.

Within hours of getting the car he had it running (started on first crank).

when the wrecker pulled the car onto a flat bed it pulled the wires out to the crank sensor - simple as that!

Danger danger....this guy is full of it.

I bet that there is a lot of rotten rubber on that car. More than likely the car sat outside for 13 years and the paint was shot. Michigan? Mice love to nest in cars in the winters in Michigan.

Members online

Back