8th Annual LvC Beach Party 2013 discussion Thread

Just got my brake upgrade put on this morning and I can tell the difference night and day. Rotors are 2" bigger and now I can lose some weight because the spare tire won't fit any more. All I have left now are the springs/struts and the supercharger.

I'm out fellas. Got too much going on this year with vacation to Maine coming up soon as well, and *hopefully* catching up on some debt.

Come hell or high water I'll be there next year by golly!!! And in a Mark Viii!!!!!!

Spring and struts will be done as well as the rear brakes. Just not enough time for the supercharger though.

I'm out fellas. Got too much going on this year with vacation to Maine coming up soon as well, and *hopefully* catching up on some debt.

Come hell or high water I'll be there next year by golly!!! And in a Mark Viii!!!!!!

By next year you could still bring your Mustang and easily fit in .... LOL

Hope y'all are staying safe in Boscobel, Walker declared a state of emergency this afternoon. Best of luck to you!

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

I got 15 inch wheels to get tires on mine... it's not going to happen before the beach party. The current tires are in fine shape, just want to put some 10 ply tires on it...

Members online

No members online now.
Back