Parting Out The '97 LSC

thaywood

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Okay. I'm going to try to sell some parts off the wrecked '97 LSC. It's got a good, clear set of headlights and functional OEM HID's and ballasts. Also some goon interior bits and pieces and other stuff. I don't know yet how much of it I'm going to part with since I may be getting another Mark soon. But I would like to part with the headlights. I know they are high dollar items but I don't want to overcharge. So PM me with an offer. Thanks.

I posted in the 'looking for' forum but I need the drivers side door latch mechanism, if you're willing to pull it out. I don't know if they changed between the generations though.

I posted in the 'looking for' forum but I need the drivers side door latch mechanism, if you're willing to pull it out. I don't know if they changed between the generations though.

my crash book lists the latches for 93/4 f3ly 6321812 a and 95/7 f5lz6321812 ab

Like the thing that latches on the striker? It's a common part shared across lots of ford platforms. If your lazy I have one BNIB I'd sell.

Sure. I could probably pull it out. It shouldn't be damaged.

Are the interior door handle cups available?

Yes. PM me an offer. :)

Here's what the car looks like now :(
My Poor Mark VIII.jpg

My Poor Mark VIII.jpg

Thaywood, if I can get the door and fender from my old 97, would that fix you up? At least good enough to get by for a while?

Let me know soon, I should be going to pull the engine tomorrow.

I'm giving it to a friend of mine, but keeping the engine and wheels. His plans are to part it out. The door and drivers fender were in great shape, AND they're the same color...

Thanks for the help guys, already ordered one from another member.

Thaywood, if I can get the door and fender from my old 97, would that fix you up? At least good enough to get by for a while?

Let me know soon, I should be going to pull the engine tomorrow.

I'm giving it to a friend of mine, but keeping the engine and wheels. His plans are to part it out. The door and drivers fender were in great shape, AND they're the same color...

So, I take it that's a no?

So, I take it that's a no?

I'm sorry. I haven't checked here in a day or two. I can't fix the car without some serious structural reconstruction around the A-pillar and door hinge area. :( But Rich "My Great 8" found me a nice 84k mile '95 down in Florida. So I'll be back in a Mark next weekend if all goes according to plan. So I might as well get what I can out of this one.

Thaywood, do you still have the hid bulbs, and factory amp? If so let me know what you want for them.

Okay. Anyone want the drivetrain out of the '97 LSC? Just engine and transmission. When it was wrecked there were no issues. You will have to remove the engine. I'll help if I can. It's parked at my house in West End, NC. Still runs and shifts great. No mechanical issues. I would like to get somewhere around $300 to $500 for the engine and tranny. So make me an offer and we can talk. Honestly, I'd remove the engine myself, but I don't have the necessary tools for the job and I'm too damn lazy and disgusted right now to mess with it. It just pi$$es me off to look at the car. Any interested parties PM me an offer. Thanks!!!!

Oh yeah, 216k miles and runs like a sewing machine. No smoke. No timing chain rattle. Oil filter adapter gasket was replaced just before it was totalled. It's a good engine that was well taken care of.

hey, im in kenly nc, dunno how far you are from me but please pm me the price for the engine, my car heated up and has been parked for a few months. thanks

just reread the post... duh, its got the price in it. i got so excited just seeing the engine for sale that i completely missed the price paragraph.

Anybody need some good, clear '97 headlight housings? Already boxed and ready to ship. The weight is 20 pounds and they will ship from 27229.

IMG_20130609_175912.jpgIMG_20130609_175745.jpgIMG_20130609_175806.jpgIMG_20130609_175834.jpgIMG_20130609_175857.jpgIMG_20130609_175907.jpg

$200 or best offer. Don't know what shippnig will be. The box is pretty big.

Pictures were taken with a camera phone. They are clearer than they look. I will put another polishing on them prior to shipment.

Headlights (2).jpgheadlight comparo.jpgHeadlights (3).jpgHeadlights.jpgHeadlights Before-After.JPGHeadlights (1).jpgIMG_0455%5B1%5D.jpg

This is what they looked like on the car when I first did the polishing.

PM me. Thanks. :)

IMG_20130609_175912.jpg

IMG_20130609_175745.jpg

IMG_20130609_175806.jpg

IMG_20130609_175834.jpg

IMG_20130609_175857.jpg

IMG_20130609_175907.jpg

IMG_0455%5B1%5D.jpg

headlight comparo.jpg

Headlights.jpg

Headlights (1).jpg

Headlights (2).jpg

Headlights (3).jpg

Headlights Before-After.JPG

passenger and driver door handle and right rear air bag? are you able to pull the rocker panels off?

Members online

Back