For Sale 97 black/black LSC 78k

saint777

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling my black/black lsc only to a member on this site due to you guys love and appreciation of these cars, car has LMS MAF with C&L Filter, Diablo super chip, Expansion II exhaust and Magnaflow x pipe. American Air susp conversion 1.5 drop. All exhaust work was done by Lou himself of Lou's custom exhaust, with all stainless pipes. Complete install and parts of entire exhaust system was around $2000. I paid $4400 for the car when it had around 58k, now it has 78k, owned it for over 6 years, never saw snow. Have full size spire tire, and original air struts from Ford, all but one. Just Put a New Interstate battery in around a year ago, as well as a 160 thermostat, new thermo housing, water pump, belts, front and back ceramic pads, as well as front and back rotors. Runs & drives great!!! Has autolite platinum's. No rust, body has some faded paint and a few dings, interior is in great shape aside from normal wear & tare of a 16 year old car. Needs a few things, blend door being one of them, as well as some front end parts like Both UCA's and some bushings, and an outer tire rod. Parts are in the trunk just bought them, UCA's are TRW and bushings are Moog. Firm on price, but very fair, first $2500 takes it. pm me for pics -Steve.

20130608_114647_resized.jpg

Last edited:
If I wasn't in the Middle East right now, I would fly to Boston and drive this thing home.

I've been looking for a Black on Black Mark with no luck locally.

Is the wiper motor broke? Think it would make it from Boston to western Ohio without a problem? I have seriously considered flying out to grab this thing.

Members online

No members online now.
Back