My new lse!!!!

Looks awesome Rollin. I get an alignment thursday we need to get some shots together.

im loving the look. I like the window spoiler for a gen 2 do you think It will cover the 3rd brake light. I may have to check in on getting one if it don't cover it .

The car turned out great! I wish I could have made it down to see it in person. Keep up the good work.

I have not been checking threads as closely lately. Turned out nicely Rollin. Do I feel a drag race for Autumn Red Supremacy between you and Manoli?

im loving the look. I like the window spoiler for a gen 2 do you think It will cover the 3rd brake light. I may have to check in on getting one if it don't cover it .

I am certain it will not cover it. The new design roof spoiler is only $99.

adrst2.3, I am REALLY thinking about doing it.

chocolat1701, search "Lincoln LS roof spoiler" on ebay. It will come right up.

IMO...uhhh??

adrst2.3"...gotta go red on that interior bro" ?? :confused:
. . .​
Dude ???, after reading adrst2.3's comment... I almost "threw-up" in my mouth... (lol) !!​
IMO > No way would I go completely red interior !! Ungodly Yucky !! Unless your a Black dude :shifty:??​
IMO > That's like adding Louis Vutton -or- Gucci upholstery in your car. . . It's a Black thing :confused:.​
But. . .really RollinLS Don't do it !! RollinLS...I know your not Black​
Of course...Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Then again, maybe you could add either a burgundy or grey "seat piping" or "seat stiching" ??​
Then oh yes (for additional show interior points). Try adding fuzzy dice on rear view mirror (for laughs).​
(ohh...I forgot how and what your interior looks now...and I can't tell with these recent pics).​

RollinLS"...I am REALLY thinking about doing it." :confused:
. . .​
OMG !!
RollinLS ?? After reading your comment and agreeing w/ adrst2.3.​
OK now... I "threw-up" in my mouth...(Yuck) -But, hey it's definitely 100% your vehicle bro and​
I'm really liking the changes you made and I definitely agree with your comment made earlier​
"....I think it really flows well with the new look. " :) I couldn't have said it any better. :)
IMO > Yes, it definitely does make the exterior look and "FLOW" much better, overall , compared​
with the new '06 LSE "European-Touring-Look" to the RAZZI "Import-Tuner-Look".​

Tru-Blu"...most-often-aestetically-modified LS award."
. . .​
I agree. But, I don't think any car show judges will give him any extra points for an​
pre-existing "component" replacement to the exterior of his vehicle :confused:.​
in this case... (1) kit for a different kit. That's like telling the judges you've had 3 different​
paint jobs -No additional points. Unless you've added additional extra, like pinstriping on top​
of the paint (i.e,...just like what RollinLS has).​
. . .​
RollinLS,​
Maybe you could ask the person who's judging your vehicle (at the time) for that "1/2"​
of (1) extra point at a car show. Just in case another car in the same "category" has the​
same number of mods as you do and competing with . I know how those "points" really do​
matter during a car show (when your trying to pull trophies). :cool: Especially... if you​
enter a smaller car show, and then your "forced into" being put in a category you know​
you are or aren't in contention with. :mad:.​

:mad: ...I've actually thrown trophies "back" at the judges during the awards when I found

out one of my car club members took a 3rd place because the judges put him in category​
with closed street domestic tuners instead of open mild import, and he wasn't even a tuner !!​
Plus, the people throwing the carshow didn't expect "out of state" people to enter their​
smaller local car show when they only had "X" amount of trophies to hand out. Instead,​
when two of the judges told us that the vehicle in question would ..."more then likely"​
open up another category during tally and w/ discussion with all the other category judges​
for...Display, Exterior, Interior, Engine, Undercarriage, Major mods vs. Minor mods, etc....​
...ANYWHO...​

adrst2.3"When I grow up I want a Lincoln like RollinLS.
. . .​
I do agree with that... :gr_hail:RollinLS, your my new hero :gr_hail: ALL HAIL !!​
...Even though I'm probably one of the oldest members here... with the least modified LS project (lol).​

Whatever decisions RollinLS does or doesn't do to his interior (or exterior) ??​
He has our compliments and respect...at a Boy !! (...cue music)​

:dancefool​

LOL....... I found that plenum cover. Let me know if you want it or not.

Just let me know when you're up this way again. I've been working a ton of OT lately and only have 1 day off a week. So, if I'm off and you're up this way I'd love to meet up.

. . .​
Dude ???, after reading adrst2.3's comment... I almost "threw-up" in my mouth... (lol) !!​
IMO > No way would I go completely red interior !! Ungodly Yucky !! Unless your a Black dude :shifty:??​
IMO > That's like adding Louis Vutton -or- Gucci upholstery in your car. . . It's a Black thing :confused:.​
Then again, maybe you could add either a burgundy or grey "seat piping" or "seat stiching" ??​
Then oh yes (for additional show interior points). Try adding fuzzy dice on rear view mirror (for laughs).​
(ohh...I forgot how and what your interior looks now...and I can't tell with these recent pics).​

. . .​
OMG !!
OK now... I "threw-up" in my mouth...(Yuck) -But, hey it's definitely 100% your vehicle bro and​
I'm really liking the changes you made and I definitely agree with your comment made earlier​
"....I think it really flows well with the new look. " :) I couldn't have said it any better. :)
IMO > Yes, it definitely does make the exterior look and "FLOW" much better, overall , compared​

. . .​
I agree. But, I don't think any car show judges will give him any extra points for an​
pre-existing "component" replacement to the exterior of his vehicle :confused:.​
in this case... (1) kit for a different kit. That's like telling the judges you've had 3 different​
paint jobs -No additional points. Unless you've added additional extra, like pinstriping on top​
. . .​
RollinLS,​
Maybe you could ask the person who's judging your vehicle (at the time) for that "1/2"​
of (1) extra point at a car show. Just in case another car in the same "category" has the​
same number of mods as you do and competing with . I know how those "points" really do​
matter during a car show (when your trying to pull trophies). :cool: Especially... if you​
enter a smaller car show, and then your "forced into" being put in a category you know​

:mad: ...I've actually thrown trophies "back" at the judges during the awards when I found

out one of my car club members took a 3rd place because the judges put him in category​
with closed street domestic tuners instead of open mild import, and he wasn't even a tuner !!​
Plus, the people throwing the carshow didn't expect "out of state" people to enter their​
smaller local car show when they only had "X" amount of trophies to hand out. Instead,​
when two of the judges told us that the vehicle in question would ..."more then likely"​
open up another category during tally and w/ discussion with all the other category judges​
for...Display, Exterior, Interior, Engine, Undercarriage, Major mods vs. Minor mods, etc....​
...ANYWHO...​

. . .​
I do agree with that... :gr_hail:RollinLS, your my new hero :gr_hail: ALL HAIL !!​
...Even though I'm probably one of the oldest members here... with the least modified LS project (lol).​

Whatever decisions RollinLS does or doesn't do to his interior (or exterior) ??​

Dude chillout. He and I are talking about going all red LED conversion on the interior instrutment lights. Like the window & lock switches, HVAC, and gauges. No way in hell would I do an all red leather interior in a luxury car. Fine for a convertible vette or something like that. But not a Lincoln LS. OMG!!!! I would throw up.

As for Tru Blu comments. Without trying to brag or look to arrogant. I do have one of if the most modified LS here. Go to http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2113414 You will see all the mods and not just the exterior ones. Remember thou, that is what the LS looked like a month ago. Exterior wise anyway. The engine, trunk, and interior mods are current..... For now.:shifty:

Most of the judges I have delt with don't know what they are looking at, when they judge my LS. World of Wheels judge asked me "how hard was it getting a V8 in there?" I looked at him and replied "its factory and pleases tell me your not a judge." I have a lot of sutle mods that only a LS owner would notice.

Thank you for the compliment in you last two lines. I appreciate it, when other LS owners like what I have done.:Beer

Just let me know when you're up this way again. I've been working a ton of OT lately and only have 1 day off a week. So, if I'm off and you're up this way I'd love to meet up.

Will do. I have to get a run to Canton Ohio area to drop off the body-kit to 2002_LincolnLS. Should be passing near you going there or back.

. . .​

. . .​
OMG !!

. . .​
. . .​
RollinLS,​

...ANYWHO...​

. . .​

I'd do a little more research before you start getting to crazy with the post there big guy...

I'm old...forgive this old combat vet

In response to posted comments for an earlier post I made...

RollinLS, I did reveiw the link you provided me (regarding your mods and carshow awards/trophies), Thank you.

To all...
I apologize for my over-zealous and very opinionated personal comments (from me an old fart competitor).
While I am a "somwhat" new Lincoln LS owner. Car customizing and Carshows is no way new to me...Those
familiar with a car show in Texas called: The Texas Heatwave Carshow @ http://www.heatwaveshow.com/
know this is a fairly big event. With that said, I took the 1st Place in Open Mild category, way back in 1993.
And I'm familiar with what carshow is what from Texas - California, and what it takes to place at any one
for any specific event. This is my 4th project. But it's a completely different animal from what I'm used to.

I know how difficult it is to place 1st Place !! But, I also know how "not so" difficult it is to place 1st Place ??
Only a person who has actually entered at least 5 different carshow knows what I'm talking about. Anywho,
I do welcome all LVC comments (positive and negative). But me being as old as I am (I unknowingly) like to
state my un-warranted and very opinionated comment. So I apologize for being me. Without bragging...

I probably have more trophies from my various 1st place carshows then the actual car itself. My glory days.
But without those or the mentioning my car club affiliation my street credentials would have to be re-proven
to all you generation x, y, and z's.

Members online

No members online now.
Back