June 7th Thur 9th, 2013, National LS Meet St Louis

Everyone that is attending. We are meeting at the Holiday Inn Express at 5-5:30pm Friday evening. Little meet and greet. Then off to dinner at Papa Vito's.

The river front by the Arch is under water. I do have some ideas for shots with the Arch.

Everyone that is attending. We are meeting at the Holiday Inn Express at 5-5:30pm Friday evening. Little meet and greet. Then off to dinner at Papa Vito's.

The river front by the Arch is under water. I do have some ideas for shots with the Arch.

I'll obviously be missing from dinner at Papa Vito's but I will be in there at the hotel some time around Wednesday. Got the new tires and rims thrown on the car today and will be loading up the shocks here in a bit. Hopefully by the end of the day Friday I'll be all done and set-up with new coil-overs and the Mustang COP conversion.

I am leaving for Texas today. Be there all week. Get back Friday finish up some work on the LS. Meet up with Hite and family for some. Before everyone meets up Friday evening.

Working on the LS day and night it seems now... looks like we'll be ready though!!

Don't forget the bike mirrors G, hehehe ... good luck with it all, looking forward to see lots of pics from a few of you with your latest transformations & mods.

On the road again... *txt's, eats food, drive 20 under in the left lane* Yee Haw..... :shifty:

On the road again... *txt's, eats food, drive 20 under in the left lane* Yee Haw..... :shifty:

Hey kumba, what part of tampa you're from? I just moved out of tampa, I was near temple terrace.

I am leaving for Texas today. Be there all week. Get back Friday finish up some work on the LS. Meet up with Hite and family for some. Before everyone meets up Friday evening.

I wouldn't call Lee and I family, but yes, we'll see you friday afternoon.

Dang, this sounds like fun, i'll even be in the area this weekend, but I have to help pack up stuff from my grandmothers house because she passed away last week

Dang, this sounds like fun, i'll even be in the area this weekend, but I have to help pack up stuff from my grandmothers house because she passed away last week

Sorry bud, Get John (Rollin's) number so If you get a chance to get away, you can come meet us.

Hey kumba, what part of tampa you're from? I just moved out of tampa, I was near temple terrace.

Saint Petersburg, on the other side of they bay, but still the Tampa Bay area.

Although I'm in Arnold, MO at the moment.

Welp, front end of the car is disassembled. Adjustable coil overs are in, going to finish setting the ride height tomorrow and hopefully 4-corner it, then an alignment. Turns out my tie-rods were bad just not noisy/clunky yet, and the upper control arm boots gone. All is better now.

@ Rollin,

What's the actual LS Owners "head count" that will be attending ?

Rollin,

Can you PM me your phone #? I am going to be rolling in Friday evening about 10pm. I want to make sure I hook up with any late nighters or at least get the right spot on sat morning

I made it back from Texas.

Right now, I am at exhaust shop. Getting new tips mounted..... I hope they fit. It's going to be close.

Anxiously awaiting pics from the meet, there's got to be at least a dozen LS'es there.

How did it go.I want to know

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I did not see a thread for a 2014 meet. I wanted to see if one was to happen this year. It was in June last year (I beleive).

With Hite's car out of service, I doubt he would be making it.

I won't be making it. I would hate to see this event die in it's early stages of becoming a regular event. I am sure Rollin has been very busy with life as well and may not have had a chance to plan the event.

Just curious if one is being considered for this year.

Well, I hope it's some time after july 4th. I will be out of town june 18th thru july 7th. I would like to attend.

Members online

Back