Aftermarket rear hubs

How much for the redrill? If 60-80 dollars why not find mustang hubs for that price and just open box.

The only rear mustang hubs you can use are 99-04 cobra hubs right? Most guys redrill their stock rear hubs though it seems..is there something about the rear cobra hubs that is undesireable or is it just the cost?

Cobra hubs are $150 a SIDE, min. Those even with a redrill/stud change are still far less.

The rear mark viii hubs redrilled to m8 bolt pattern will require a hub centric ring to center a typical mustang wheel.
They will also require a centering ring for the mustang rotor, if you decide to upgrade to larger rear brakes. Other than that it's a go. LOL.

The rear mark viii hubs redrilled to m8 bolt pattern will require a hub centric ring to center a typical mustang wheel.
They will also require a centering ring for the mustang rotor, if you decide to upgrade to larger rear brakes. Other than that it's a go. LOL.
Yep and I had to machine up all 4 of those just for the rear brake setup.

Te price for the hubs is way expensive.I bought mine from mustang parts supply in stateham Georgia for 60 bucks a side,Thats a hell of a lot easier than redrilling hubs and all that goes with it.

Te price for the hubs is way expensive.I bought mine from mustang parts supply in stateham Georgia for 60 bucks a side,Thats a hell of a lot easier than redrilling hubs and all that goes with it.

$60 a side for rear Cobra IRS hubs? What is the name of the place that you bought them from so I can order a set. That's $100 cheaper a piece than what anyone else sells them for.

Do you have a number to call? Search online for Mustang Parts Supply Stateham GA yields no businesses. There is a Mustang Parts Specialties in Statham GA, not sure if this is the place you mentioned.

Tried calling them, no answer. So I sent a message to them on their website. Hoping to get the conversion done this month and focus on the next stage of the project.

Members online

No members online now.
Back