Out with the old...

Garbone

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, I have to say goodby.
I have not posted in a long time. Life has been very busy. I finished the Cougar, and sold it to Kompact Kar Korner. You can see it on their website. Its the only '68 Cougar
I sold the LS to a very nice young lady who absoutly loves it!

And I purchased this. My LS had 132K on the clock, and this has 82K on the clock. Yep, it is the same G2 paint code. Ford calls it "Redfire", and Lincoln calls it "Vivid Red".
I have lowered it, with Eibach's, bump steer kit, new struts/shocks, all new brakes including hoses, rotors, calipers, pads, etc., and so on.

New Cobra wheels, 17x9 front, and 17x10.5 rear, with 275's in front, and 315's in the rear. Smoked headlights, HID's, chin spoiler...lots of stuff I could never do with the LS.

Its fun, and fast, with a 5 speed, Trac-loc dif, leather interior, and a 6 cd stereo.

Anyway, its been real, but now I will be pestering the guys, and gals on the mustang forums!

Gary

IMG_0029 up4.jpg

They're too much fun and sound great
I had an 04 gt 5 speed with the 40th anniversary package
Black with factory gold stripes
No wing and chrome cobras
Its exhaust set off alarms on start up
Loved that car but had to let it go

Upgrading to a new horse (pun intended) is always a good thing. I'll be treating myself to a 2013 Mustang after I finish school in a couple of years (still planning on keeping the LS as my winter/bad weather ride). I'm sure you've had a ton of good memories with the LS, and you're going to have a ton more with that pony. We've enjoyed you being a part of our LS family, and hopefully I'll see you again when I get on my Mustang saddle in a few years.

Stay "tuned,"

Tru

My first car was a '65 (actually, 64 1/2) Mustang; 4-speed, 4-bbl, no p/s. For the longest time I wanted to get back into a Mustang. That was then, this is now and I can't ever see my self in a Mustang again. There are waaaaay too many on the road and the last straw, for me, was seeing over 1000 of them together at Fabulous Fords. Besides, I've also become quite used to cooled seats and the other luxury features of the LS. My "pony" days are long over.......

Have fun with your Mustang!!!!!!! I guess you'll be saying "Hello officer" often with that colour!! :p;)

My first car was a '65 (actually, 64 1/2) Mustang; 4-speed, 4-bbl, no p/s. For the longest time I wanted to get back into a Mustang. That was then, this is now and I can't ever see my self in a Mustang again. There are waaaaay too many on the road and the last straw, for me, was seeing over 1000 of them together at Fabulous Fords. Besides, I've also become quite used to cooled seats and the other luxury features of the LS. My "pony" days are long over.......

Have fun with your Mustang!!!!!!! I guess you'll be saying "Hello officer" often with that colour!! :p;)

I will miss the LS allot, but I have wanted a Mustang for along time. I bought a '98 V6 for my youngest son to drive in his senior year of high school, but this is way nicer.
I think I will lurk around here for awhile longer, as I really do like the LS's, and I do like what you all have done. I like the variety of rides. Yes, there are allot of them on the road, but where I live, there arent many as nice as mine, so it kind of stands out.

My LS was the same color, and I only got one ticket with it, because I was stupid...Well, I guess it is easier to be stupid in a Mustang, than an LS, but still...;}

My LS was the same color, and I only got one ticket with it, because I was stupid...Well, I guess it is easier to be stupid in a Mustang, than an LS, but still...;}

Ahhhhh..... But the LS is a bit invisible; the Mustang is definitely NOT!! :)

Ahhhhh..... But the LS is a bit invisible; the Mustang is definitely NOT!! :)

True, the LS was invisable...My P/U was really invisable. I hope they see my gray hair, and decide that even though its a mustang, the guy is gray, he must not be going THAT fast...really...

Members online

Back