SoCal get-together

LS4me

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
There seems to be quite a few SoCal members these days. I tried to generate interest in attending the Fabulous Fords Forever show at Knott's but there didn't seem to be much interest (4 of us from LLSOC attended; as we have for the last 12 years).

I'm up for most Saturday's; depending on where.....

Depending on the location Ill be willing to travel im north of Temecula.

I am up for it too. We did one year an Angeles Crest run and it was huge fun. We can do another one there or in Ortega hwy 74 or by Azusa the San Gabriel canyon rd run. There are plenty of places for pictures and it won't be just another boring car parking lot meet.

The run from Temecula to Julian to to Escondido back to "T-Town" is a lot of fun! There's Dudley's bakery on the way and apple pie in Julian!

It's earlyish June for me or later July.

June 1st is good. The drive to Julian is kind of far but i dont mind driving.

Hmmmmm.....looks like a decent turn out. I might even drive over from AZ (if I am in town and the date gets firmed up several weeks in advance).

Hmmmmm.....looks like a decent turn out. I might even drive over from AZ (if I am in town and the date gets firmed up several weeks in advance).

I'll meet up with you for a cruise together on the way there if this happens? I'm in AZ too, just a little closer than you

Members online

No members online now.
Back