What happened to Lincoln Luxury Sport Owners Club (LLSOC)?

jwfisher

LVC Member
Reaction score
Is this dead, or just broken?
I tried to sign up and it doesn't get past the verification of my email.

-JW

They must not be taking new reservations... or else my (latest) Internet Explorer and Firefox browser releases are not supported. The page that comes back from the email verification is blank - no HTML at all in it.

Is this dead, or just broken?
I tried to sign up and it doesn't get past the verification of my email.

-JW

It usually takes a day or so to get through the processes. What user name did you use? I'll check into it.

Guys, I ran across LLSOC before I found my way here and never joined that group. But since this thread was brought up I went back and looked around, and seeing we have here some members active in both communities, I must ask,, Is the discussions different there than here? The member ship is low and not an option, I am very happy with the information and interaction that I have had here so I just wonder what is on the other side of the fence?

It's pretty slow there. I was a member for a year. Honestly, it's not worth paying to join a forum that is as slow as that one. No traffic.

There is a difference between slow/no traffic and redundancy clutter and chatter, I believe I learned more about my LS on LLSOC than on this form, better resources data base, technical issues and solutions. Different crowd, more original and repeat owners with different way of personalizing their LS, but then again I belong to both. IMHO

I'm a member at both and as an older, original owner of a 2000 V8 Sport I see the difference as this... @ LLSOC you wear your baseball cap bill forward, @ the LS forum on LvC you wear your baseball cap bill backwards.

who in their right mind would ever pay to be a member of a forum...

gold membership here is different, its to support the site.

well that is how they support their site, its also a great tool to weed out all the trolls that dont contribute and all the 1st posters that refuse to search...

I'm a member at both and as an older, original owner of a 2000 V8 Sport I see the difference as this... @ LLSOC you wear your baseball cap bill forward, @ the LS forum on LvC you wear your baseball cap bill backwards.

5 post in 5 months............. Member? I "was" a member there. Lack of traffic and activity there just doesn't justify paying. Knock on wood. I hardly ever have issues with my LS. If I do have a problem I cannot solve. I call Mr Howie.

Honestly, I feel like Joe is some kind of all knowing LS bot.

Almost all the threads I go back and read up on involves 5 or so people debating a particular aspect about the LS and maybe some jokes in there too, then out of no where Joe posts the complete and thorough answer to the guys problems without mentioning any previous jokes in the thread and then the thread dies.

I feel like if I asked him how his day ways he would tell me to check my plug gap and change the coils.

But yes, when you do have a problem he is the man. A living (maybe) Hayes manual really.

I feel like if I asked him how his day ways he would tell me to check my plug gap and change the coils.

this is hilarious...

just wait till he has the new server up and running...this site (and every other on the server) will run at blinding speeds.

+9.9 mil for joe...a damn cool dude

Honestly, I feel like Joe is some kind of all knowing LS bot.

Almost all the threads I go back and read up on involves 5 or so people debating a particular aspect about the LS and maybe some jokes in there too, then out of no where Joe posts the complete and thorough answer to the guys problems without mentioning any previous jokes in the thread and then the thread dies.

But yes, when you do have a problem he is the man. A living (maybe) Hayes manual really.

His jokes are rare, but he does joke around. It's hilarious when he does, since he rarely does, it catches you offguard when you catch one.

Members online

Back