2001 Continental Blinker light?

jrdnhsnbrg

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I can't seem to figure out what kind of bulb the amber front turn signal bulb is, the manual says something different than other things I've found on the internet. I'm looking for the actual bulb that blinks. Anyone know for sure?

I've always found Osram/Sylvania's site to be accurate: https://www.sylvania.com/en-us/applications/automotive-lighting-systems/Pages/lrgmain.aspx

I'm interested in hearing about your blinkers if you're going LED there too. I'm interested in going that direction (tag light is LED now) and would love to be able to do it without using resistors to maintain a normal flash rate. I believe our blinker is built into the lighting control module so it isn't easily replaced. Hope I'm wrong though!

Yeah I just replaced the side-facing bulb that shines when you turn your blinker on with LED bulbs, they look great! Also replacing the backup and taillights with LED bulbs, they're all 3157 size sockets so just made a bulk order of 10. The load resistors are no big deal, 90% of the time they come with the little in-line taps anyway if you order them off eBay. Hopefully come either this paycheck or next I'll have enough saved to invest in a good set of HID bulbs too! I will post pictures when I have them all done and replaced.

Members online

No members online now.
Back