One of my favorite drives. What are yours?

i kinda prefer driving down I94, mostly because everybody is going well over 100 :shifty:

Too many to list...
CA1
E Carmel Valley Rd from US101 to Carmel
US101 north of SFO
I70 between GJT and DEN

Those are just a few.....

i kinda prefer driving down I94, mostly because everybody is going well over 100 :shifty:

Haha too true. I take 94 to class. Generally I do 95 and I'm not even the fastest person. I don't know where all the cops are haha

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

My favorite drive is anywhere I can drive behind the wheel of my pickup. It's a lot more fun to drive than the Lincoln is.

I drive the Overseas Highway everyday. Lots of miles over bridges and islands... Google it... Nice, but not the best for spirated driving pleasure.

Back woods of south Carolina love the winding roads, used to live there now live live all the way on the other side of the the US. And boring ass straight roads here.

US 129 Deals Gap will put your nerves to the test. 318 turns in 11 miles

... lots of Bassani sounds haha

Bassani
smiley-score010.gif

US 129 Deals Gap will put your nerves to the test. 318 turns in 11 miles

Then you'll LOVE the Road to Hāna.....

The Hāna Highway is a 68-mile (109 km) long stretch of Hawaii State Routes 36 and 360 which connects Kahului with the town of Hāna in east Maui. On the east after Kalepa bridge, Hana Highway continues to Kīpahulu as Route 31 (Piilani Highway), the first section of which is unofficially considered to be part of Hāna Highway. Although Hāna is only about 52 miles (84 km) from Kahului, it takes about 2.5 hours to drive when no stops are made as the highway is very winding and narrow and passes over 59 bridges, 46 of which are only one lane wide. There are approximately 620 curves along Route 360 from just east of Kahului to Hāna, virtually all of it through lush, tropical rainforest. Many of the concrete and steel bridges date back to 1910 and all but one are still in use. That one bridge, badly damaged by erosion, has been replaced by a parallel structure by a portable steel ACROW bridge erected by the United States Army Corps of Engineers.

Can't drive it fast, but the views are SPECTACULAR!!!!!

hana+maui.jpg

25591_112148035480112_50941_n.jpg

hana+maui.jpg

25591_112148035480112_50941_n.jpg

Back woods of south Carolina love the winding roads, used to live there now live live all the way on the other side of the the US. And boring ass straight roads here.
I feel like you. Where I am we have 4 basic landscapes: corn left and corn right, soybean left and soybean right, corn let and soybean right, finally: soybean left and corn right.

This is what I left behind some 26 years ago: (it is not me riding in this video, we didn't do videos back then)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qTL_s-9qwc

The drive through Port Jervis, NY adjacent the Delaware Water Gap is beautiful! I believe its route 6.

your favorite drive is a seven mile straight bridge?

sounds exciting...

Alright now that is 3 posts relating to the overseas highway not including mine! Kinda straight yes, but a nice commute. The road is mostly 1 lane in each dirrection so the LS is essential for passing power.

Here is another LS commercial filmed on the overseas highway..

[video=youtube;yTW544HaKLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTW544HaKLE[/video]

Members online

No members online now.
Back