June 7th Thur 9th, 2013, National LS Meet St Louis

Are there any females in the club. H8 to be the only Newbie-Chick?!(no one to shop with) I love St. Louis the people are awesome so is the shopping. O wait. Right back @ my original ? ARE THERE ANY FEMALE?? :)

Why couldn't this be closer to Detroit / CDN border!

No can do, it's a 32hr round trip for me, I'm still 8hrs away to Detroit then another 8 to St. Louis.
2062mi return, too many miles on the poor LS. If the event would have been at Detroit I would be able to make it.

Are there any females in the club. H8 to be the only Newbie-Chick?!(no one to shop with) I love St. Louis the people are awesome so is the shopping. O wait. Right back @ my original ? ARE THERE ANY FEMALE?? :)

No, but my wallet evidently likes to go shopping with the ladies, sometimes they even invite me along to carry the bags... :shifty:

Actually there should be at least one other woman there. I believe Hite is bringing his wife (?). Plus I think RollinLS' wife is going to come down for a night this time.

No can do, it's a 32hr round trip for me, I'm still 8hrs away to Detroit then another 8 to St. Louis.
2062mi return, too many miles on the poor LS. If the event would have been at Detroit I would be able to make it.

Yeah, good thing I am only driving 2200 miles in about 30 hours. Although if you add in the piss breaks and lunch I will probably be at 32.

On another note, the second bed in my hotel room has been claimed by lincolnlogs. I will probably also be showing up on the 5th or so to do a little work to my ride. Probably install and setup the coil-overs, mount some tires, and do a little touch-up. All via Mr.Howie if he has the time and interest.

Anyone going to want a set of 18" cygnus rims between Florida and St.Louis? Usualy drive I-75 to I-24 so can deliver within reason. Thread on them for sell here: http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/forum/showthread.php?88934-Selling-my-18-quot-Jag-cygnus-rims

G-GELL wife and Hites girlfriend will be attending. My wife will be around Friday for dinner.

G-GELL wife and Hites girlfriend will be attending. My wife will be around Friday for dinner.

Yeah, that's what I mean't! And this is why I don't even bother trying to remember things.

Rollin,, It looks like my boss is going to excuse me from inventory that weekend, I'm back on the list. I won't need a room as my family lives in North County.

Is everyone just meeting at the hotel on the first day? Where are all the travlers going to wash off the road grime thursday evening?

I am out for the week. Will post final schedule Sunday or Monday.

I think we need to schedule an evening photo shoot somewhere with the Gateway Arch in the distance on Saturday night.

I think we need to schedule an evening photo shoot somewhere with the Gateway Arch in the distance on Saturday night.

Could do friday night. Saturday night festivities might not allow that.

I was thinking Saturday because some people did show up till Saturday morning last year. Friday night will work too

I'm more then likely going to be there on the fifth to do some work.

i won't be there :/

WRECKED.jpg

WRECKED.jpg

damn. sorry about your luck, sucks.

It's actually working out good for me. Someone turned in front of me so their insurance is paying for it. I'm getting a new bumper, fender, inner liner, and headlight retainer. The headlight has a couple scuffs on it so I'm going to sand those out and clear them. I'm getting 425 from insurance for a used headlight so I'm using that money for those Eibach Thunderbird springs, new struts, led fogs and dorman lug nuts. (Previous owner had put the wrong nuts on it :/ )

Friday Night at some point, probably around 7, I am going to meet some friends from an online game and go to a brazilian restaurant called Tucano's. It's on the north-eastern end of St. Louis in St. Charles, MO. Website is here: http://www.tucanos.com/menu/st-charles-menu.html

My point being is that if anyone wants to go they are welcome to come along. I plan to pay for anyone who wants to try Brazilian Churrasco. The downside is that it will be about a 45 minute drive one-way according to google.

Let me know if you feel like going, I'll make the reservations. If you've never had Churrasco before it is a unique experience.

I'm not attending but is Churrasco the all you can eat meat kind of place. I've always wanted to go to a place like that!

It's a brazilian style steakhouse. Usually there is a salad bar with fresh made stuff on it. It's usually more home-made stuff as opposed to out of a can stuff. Then they have an open-pit rotisserie grill where the load up skewers and cook it over wood/charcoal. When the meat is ready, they take the whole skewer to the table and ask you what cut you want. They carve it table side and put it on your plate.

It's worth trying at least once. Just search for "Brazilian Steakhouse" or "Brazilian Restaurant" in your area. Ask them if they do Churrasco. If they do, they will know exactly what you are talking about. If it's a half-way decent place it will be $20+ per person. The nicer places like Texas de Brasil or Fogo de Chao will be more like $50-60/person. They are definitely unique and a monster all to themselves though.

Damn, I'm starting to get depressed now that's it's getting closer to the meet and I can't go because of my procedure but maybe next year. Have fun!!

Working on the LS day and night it seems now... looks like we'll be ready though!!

Members online

Back