Someone please buy my 'ol '93

UltimateSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Miami, FL(Home of the rust free MARK VIII's
Guys, the new owner of my former '93 is letting go of the car for SUPER cheap! Granted apparently the guy that bought it from me had a party in the car & it's not in the same condition it was once in but with $1k you can bring this car back to its former glory. Yesterday I spent well over an hour talking to its current owner over the phone. I sent him links of what the car used to look like before I sold it to the guy that bought it from me. Needless to say he says that it still hauls @ss & sounds amazing. He says the leather seats are still gorgeous, wheels are good & the motor & tranny are great. It just needs TLC. Someone to truly take care of the car. He says he's firm but I know there's just a little room left in there to play with the price! Someone flip this car back to her full glory! I'm actually advertising for the guy because it's my ol' car & the guy is SUPER cool people. He bought this car the same night his wife gave labor to his kid & now he has to let it go. He needs a daily driver he can beat on without having to worry about an IAC going bad or the VCRM giving him an issue or the electric fan, etc... He had to attend to all these things when he purchased the car because the guy he bought it from (The guy I sold it to) was a bit of a wacko!

http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/3800389772.html

Don't let this car end up in the junk yard!

IMAG0213.jpg

IMAG1721-1.jpg

YOU BUY IT !!!! after all you keep saying how much you MISS your first gen :)

if i had the cash id be all over it so i could gut it and put the good stuff in my 96. it would be horrible if the car ended up in a jark yard tho.

just 109k, right?
front end shudder= MAF, coil?
it's got some issues, but I'd do 2k easy...shipping would be a prob though

Thats a $750 dollar car right there..

How do you figure? There is nearly $7k in aftermarket parts on this car. If you go back and see the detailed work put into this car, you would understand. Your comment makes you sound like a noob, when you have obviously been on here for a while. The seats alone are worth $750.

How do you figure? There is nearly $7k in aftermarket parts on this car. If you go back and see the detailed work put into this car, you would understand. Your comment makes you sound like a noob, when you have obviously been on here for a while. The seats alone are worth $750.

I think I sense some sarcasm with caprice's comment..considering most people low ball the sh*t out of most mark viiis they see here. And yeah I called him caprice lol..that's how ill forever know him.

That's a sweet Mark VIII, too bad I don't need another car and the price isn't 1.5k.

This has gotta sell. Too nice to part.

if i had that car i would paint the door panels black and the dashboard....then change the air bag module for a gen 2 bag.....then i would install a flip up dvd player and just cruise baby.

if i had that car i would paint the door panels black and the dashboard....then change the air bag module for a gen 2 bag.....then i would install a flip up dvd player and just cruise baby.

Sooo 2002..

:cool:

It's just a shame. I can tell you right now what's going to happen. Some random dude is going to buy this. Get upset at the issues going on with it & after a few months of getting fed up with it he's going to try to sell it for $1k or so. When no one comes to get it he's calling the "We buy junk cars" ppl, get $500 for it & call it a day! DAMN!

It's just a shame. I can tell you right now what's going to happen. Some random dude is going to buy this. Get upset at the issues going on with it & after a few months of getting fed up with it he's going to try to sell it for $1k or so. When no one comes to get it he's calling the "We buy junk cars" ppl, get $500 for it & call it a day! DAMN!

Man i hope that happens in my area. id so pick off some parts :) like the interior.

I think I sense some sarcasm with caprice's comment..considering most people low ball the sh*t out of most mark viiis they see here. And yeah I called him caprice lol..that's how ill forever know him.

I should have seen it, too. :slam

If its still up when I get back from Sig in January I might buy it.

I'm debating lowering my truck to below factory and getting a bike

Or

Converting it to 4x4 and just getting a good gas mileage car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back