the ugliest mod ever

chocolat1701

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i was searching on youtube and found this monstrosity.
[video=youtube;i_4XewGh79k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_4XewGh79k[/video]

I know we are all entitled to our opinions and the way we mod our cars but DAMN this thing is ugly

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What in the world?! And on a LSE :( Those wheels have got to be illegal.

that's what they do in 512. you see all kind of different stuff especially when the texas relays are going on. personally not my "bag of ideas" either

That's butt-ugly... awful... that car should be destroyed. It needs to be put out of its misery...

Yeah...ummm...ok...sure...I guess.....no....there I think I just went thru all the steps for acceptance.

WOW... I guess you spend all that money and making that car look terrible..and didn't spend a couple hundred on some Dynamat... It rattles louder than the bass... Who even thought it was a good idea to make the centers patrude out 20 inches... You can fix stupid...

ace-ventura-nasty-o.gif

ace-ventura-nasty-o.gif

Hey - for future reference, if you want to post a video, click the movie strip.

Quik lives in that area. He should do an intervention and rescue that poor LSE. He needs a new LS anyway ?

(That VIN should be posted so that any future buyer is aware of the suspension and electrical abuse it had ! :D )

aww man, what did you have to go and dig this up again for.... :(
i don't like it..

there is another video where several cars done up like that weave back and forth across a couple lanes of traffic.

Members online

Back