1997 Evergreen/Ivory Progress

DSC_0061_zps7658f502.jpg

Got any more? :D

got the emblems burnt in for 15 a pop . I was going to have them engraved but the wanted a hell of a lot more to set up and engrave. Plus when i picked them up the owner of the shop COLORADO LAZER MARKING INC. is a gear HEAD, we had a great time bs and will probely be doing more stuff on the MARKS. Sorry DRILLER but just have the 2 but if you come up with a replacement will fire it to WV. DRILLER you might try lsc8 and see if he has any made up if so have him send it to me and will get it burnt. Chris the price was right on the roller . If you need it let us know.

Hey Mike, since you are an expert at painting, how much paint should I buy for the LSC molding, grille, and headlamp lip?

Looks great dude! Love those evergreen 97s when they're clean. Did you do any buffing to the paint? Looks flawless compared to when you first got it.

The paint was always pretty flawless Kevin, it just was dirty from the cross-country drive. Whenever I waxed it it looked good :)

Pic from last summer:

IMAG0181 - Copy.jpg

She's back in the air for a SRB replacement. Got them in and tightened down and decided I was'nt gonna keep the brake/airride bracket the way it was. I welded them together, and while there, I added 5/8" to the ride height bracket to facilitate a cleaner sensor lowering. (this will allow me to get the initial drop then fine tune it with the mount ball adjustment slot.)

results....

DSC_0126_zps949cefdc.jpg

2013-04-19222542_zps451d85eb.jpg

(sorry, my phone's camera is about done.)

She gets loaded on the trailer tomorrow for the trip to the alignment shop.

a little late but also happy to see it go to a good home. brent took awesome care of her and not its time for mike to work his magic. brents car is the only base ive ever liked, the chrome trim always looked good with his old chrome cobras

No new pipes yet Brent. Just cleaned up.

Finally got the driver's seat back from the shop. (new bolster leather and foam in both sides.) FatMat sound deadener came in today as well. (Should have the interior back together this weekend.)

DSC_0171_zps4dcd8086.jpg

I am SERIOUSLY considering having seats completely redone after seeing the new leather compared to the original stuff.

Jeez..I thought this thing was just a driver? Looks like its turning into your 95 lsc project.

It is/will be a driver.

I just want everything tip top before taking it anywhere. Mind you, "driver" is a loose term.

If this car sees 3,000 miles a year, it'll be a miracle.

Interior is DONE. (MOST work done by the old man) :D

New Headliner, FatMat sound deadening, new leather on the driver's seat, Complete teardown and steam cleaning of every trim piece, and SEM color matching for the front seats. (just to get me through till I can get both COMPLETELY re-done.) :runaway:

Brand new OEM SRBs, lower ball joints, and a spec'd out alignment completed this round of mods.

Now it's time to drive it, and get it prepped for some cross country trips.

DSC_0216_zps60952074.jpg

DSC_0215_zps3c43c257.jpg

DSC_0214_zps4fc6b520.jpg

DSC_0218_zpsdc7e5316.jpg

DSC_0219_zpsc3b80bc4.jpg

DSC_0220_zps93ba7b3b.jpg

DSC_0221_zpseac422af.jpg

DSC_0222_zps4323b725.jpg

Damn, looks good, whoever gets to buy this car from you is going to be one lucky guy!

will post pis later on the interior work. coouldn't find the right dye to use so i went to dales paint here in the springs and got some interior spray paint the lady said to use a good soap and warm water with a scotch pad to gentley remove the dirt and oils from the suface. while wearing gloves to do this. then using real light coats to spray the paint on with 10 to 15 minutes between coats . it was warm and sunny while doing this it took over two hours to complete. we let it set overnight then installed the seats. NOW to see how they wear over time. like the results as it looks damm good. at least we can get it back on the road . have a few projects to do on it . replace the streering hose , paint the lsc trim for the sides and headlights also redo the front and rear bumper covers, replace the blend door acturator. beside getting the 95 together. ahhhh retirement.

Members online

Back