Gen-I Parts Available

*Maverick*

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have alot of left over parts from Mark VIII's I've parted out over the years (all 93 models) and parts lots I've purchased in the past. Mainly body/interior parts available at this point, but some others, so if you're looking for anything, just ask.

All proceeds go to the "Help Maverick Buy a New Mark VIII" fund. :D
I prefer PayPal, unless you'll be picking up locally. Thanks.

Also might do some bartering if you have something I want for my "personal stash" to go toward my future Mark.

Hey, guys, sorry I've been MIA for a while. I've been pretty busy so far this year, so I haven't been on here as much. Unfortunately, I don't have any performance upgrade parts (other than a few pieces in my personal stash I'm keeping for when I find another Mark), no grille (I'm actually on the lookout for a good gen-I grille for my parents' 96 LSC), and no front corner lenses. I *may* have a good pair of base (non-LSC) headlight housings. I can't remember if I sold those already a while back or not. They're not "10's", though. Maybe 5's or 6's; they have some yellowing to them, but I've seen alot worse. Of course, I never tried to clean them either. If I come across them, I'll let you know.

Pep, I have WAY too many parts to list them all, and putting pics up of everything would be even worse since I'm on a dialup connection (hopefully going to get satellite internet sometime soon, though; I'm way out in the country- no cable service here :eek: ). I plan on trying to go through my boxes of parts and organize them in the coming months, and when I do, I'll probably start listing several parts at a time on here, like I've seen some others do. Until then, though, if anyone has any specific parts they need, I have a pretty good idea of what I've got (besides those headlights, which I'm not 100% sure about anymore), and if I have what you need, I can hunt it out and post pics, along with more details about it.

Thanks, everyone, for the interest, and I'm sorry I don't have more of what you're looking for at the moment.

I guess letting everyone know what colors I have the most of would make this a little easier. As far as interior parts, I have mostly black and "mocha" (93 color; 2-tone tan and brown; code AH). Of course, I've got other parts in other colors as well, from left over pieces from parts lots/bundles I've bought over the years. For example, I've got 4 or 5 complete sets of SRS airbags somewhere (I don't remember all the colors I have in those, besides 1 set of black and 1 set of "mocha"). So if you need a different color interior part than what I've listed, I may have it, so feel free to ask, but I'd be more likely to have parts in the above listed colors.

I'm looking for a black steering wheel complete with the airbag, also the black steering column cover. Would you by chance still have these in good shape? Thanks,
Ed

Hey Mav I'm looking for that fuel pump control box that's in the trunk up high on the right for a 94 gen1 -- I have paypal!

fuel pump control box

Hey Mav I'm looking for that fuel pump control box that's in the trunk up high on the right for a 94 gen1 -- I have paypal!

also need a shifter knob with good lockup button and wires - mine are broke off up in the handle!

Members online

No members online now.
Back