Change (with pics)

Skullkrushr

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well guys, I had to change things up a little. I love the LS, always have & always will. With my car getting older and a few more things starting to go wrong I had to make a decision. I think I made a GREAT decision. Take a look...

2013-04-29161517.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2013-04-29161457.jpg

2013-04-29161431.jpg

2013-04-29161404.jpg

Ecoboost? Very nice car, SHO in a tux. How about those jag wheels?

Ecoboost - YES! This car is super fast and with a tune, which I plan on getting in the future, is almost scary.

The Jags went with the LS. :(

inb4Fla02LS

I hope you don't start another thread to bash the LS and tell everyone how awesome and superior the MKS is. :shifty:

I loved the wheels on your LS, one of the top cars on here without a doubt. Enjoy the new ride!

Ha! Ha! I wouldn't do that. I still love the LS but the MKS is a super sweet ride. Thanks for the compliment M4rk!

looks like you got a nice machine there!

been hearing a lot of guys saying that the OEM tune actually leaves a lot on the table, getting a new one should really wake that thing up.

finally got to beat on a SHO a little bit a couple weeks back, was quite surprised will how it handled, not really like what i was expecting. wasnt as easy and effortless like the LS is, but all that torque really pulls you through it, kinda felt like an EVO or a STI a little bit, could use a little more power to the rear, but really not bad at all. a SHO probably would be high on my list of next cars even with the motor being mounted the wrong direction IF it had a manual option, but i always tell myself when buying a car that getting an auto wont bother me that bad after i get used to it. and im always wrong and it drives me crazy every time i get behind the wheel...

Thanks! Yeah, a tune can add around 100 HP, that's on top of the 355 it already has. The car is a monster though. It's almost as tall as my wife's Escape and is longer than the LS. :eek:

These things grow on me more and more every time I see them. Congrats man, the SHO setup is really capable. It's dumb how fast they are. I am a fan but I don't know if I'd pay the coin for one new. I still have an disagreement with the FWD bias, but the way things are going looks like RWD is becoming more and more niche everyday so I may not have a choice when it comes time to replace the LS.

Which is a shame, because those cars are very fast.

Do us all a favor, and swing by and update when you start wrenching on this thing.
435 hp 2010 Lincoln MKS 1/4 Mile: 13.08 sec @ 105.51 mph - YouTube
Looks great, enjoy!

These things grow on me more and more every time I see them. Congrats man, the SHO setup is really capable. It's dumb how fast they are. I am a fan but I don't know if I'd pay the coin for one new. I still have an disagreement with the FWD bias, but the way things are going looks like RWD is becoming more and more niche everyday so I may not have a choice when it comes time to replace the LS.

Which is a shame, because those cars are very fast.

Do us all a favor, and swing by and update when you start wrenching on this thing.
435 hp 2010 Lincoln MKS 1/4 Mile: 13.08 sec @ 105.51 mph - YouTube
Looks great, enjoy!
Yeah, me too. My last 2 LSs have been black and they are so slick looking but I love the way the white MKS shows all of the details that the black kind of hides. I couldn't afford a new one but this 2011 is just like new plus it's certified so I've got the 6 yrs, 100,000 mile warranty. I couldn't pass it up. Plus, I can't wait to try out the AWD. I've always had to ask my neighbors to help me push my LS up in the driveway when it snowed. I won't have to worry about that anymore.

Ecoboost yes!
Engine direction and bloated looking meh.

Nice car and doesn't look half bad.

Ecoboost yes!
Engine direction and bloated looking meh.

Nice car and doesn't look half bad.
Thanks Rod. It's definitely a lot bigger than the LS but it really doesn't drive like a big car. Or I could be just getting too old. I just set the cruise control, crank up my hair band music and enjoy the ride.

Not gonna lie, I like the car and its the only way I'd have it; AWD (since RWD is not available).

A nice drop and nicer wheels, and we're in business.

Congrats.

Just don't like the way they look. Giant bland body panels are not my thing.

Wouldn't mind the power >:]

Not gonna lie, I like the car and its the only way I'd have it; AWD (since RWD is not available).

A nice drop and nicer wheels, and we're in business.
Yeah, the AWD was one of the selling points for me. I really like the wheels. They kind of remind me of what I had on my LS. They're 20's but they don't look that big because the car is so HUGE.

Members online

No members online now.
Back