Official LS Picture Thread

Congrats on the new purchase of the Silver LS, it looks amazing, the red one shines so much, real clean both of them. fantastic!

not my LS but this was my fist car, wish i still had it fo a winter beater!

6400_1090517744484_2702541_n.jpg

Just some recent cell pictures.

image-5_zps2ef05009.jpg

And wow after looking at these pictures on a computer and not a phone the quality really sucks.

New car looks great and I still love that Vivid Red LSE!

Oh yea, and good to see Johnny Knox still in action, even if it's just on your wall.... :rolleyes: We could still use him!

Out runnin' around this morning. Snapped this with cell phone. Caught the sun hitting the LS at the right angle. The pearl really does "pop", when the sunlight hits just right.

Took the wife to lunch and snapped these two in the driveway. The wifes little red toy.

Please excuse the crappy headlights. Just temperary.

4-22-13 01.jpg

4-22-13 03.jpg

4-22-13 02.jpg

I think that's the most pop in that Autumn Red I've seen in any of your photos John!
Looks real good, nice to see all the LSes starting to shine better now with all the good weather for everyone.

Nice rides

Looks real good, nice to see all the LSes starting to shine better now with all the good weather for everyone.[/QUOTE]

:I cars are looking great

Someone explain the difference between a picture and video thread Please!

have to be a bit sensitive to the folks with OCD and keep things organized. lol :p

Members online

Back