Mlara1129's C-List Finds

I would say its worth it since each light on Amazon goes for 120 and angel eyes are another 220
Not sure how much clear corners are
You also save time by not having to take the lights apart

was thinking this as well, just needed verification that i was thinking logically :D

thanks!

There is a fella that bought them and told us he did, then never returned to give us his take on them.

I think they are decent price for basically a drop in.

If they were new OEM. I would find a used set cheap, refinish, install angel eyes and clear corners. Could save a skosche more and have the satisfaction of doing them yourself.

Not that DEPO is bad by any means, I had a set of headlights, corners, and taillights on my truck at some point without an issue.

This was my other line of thought lol...i do have the grey sealant so it should be doable even for a moron like myself lol...anyone have a link to the proper wiring directions I searches and it seems like there are conflicting reports of kits with backwards wiring?

There is a fella that bought them and told us he did, then never returned to give us his take on them.

I think they are decent price for basically a drop in.

Manoli bought some for his I thought.

Thanks Mlara! Contacting one of the sellers for one of my currents projects :D

Its no secret. I'm almost done with the rear brake set up, just need to make the final brakcet out of aluminum. It wasn't hard at all, just needed to find time to do it. Now the fronts, that's a little more tricky. I was thinking to myself that having the knuckle in my tool room would make everything so much easier and you gave me one down the street from me, thanks!

http://monroemi.craigslist.org/pts/3751485490.html

Pretty sure this is someone on here. If you want to do a straight trade for 03-05 sport wheels let me know.

doubt this would happen, if he was willing to just straight up trade why would he not just keep his wheels as his winter set. hes probably looking to make some money and get a cheaper set for winter. just MHO

doubt this would happen, if he was willing to just straight up trade why would he not just keep his wheels as his winter set. hes probably looking to make some money and get a cheaper set for winter. just MHO

I didn't expect him to, I was just throwing that out there haha. He had them at $900 last week..

Members online

Back