Mlara1129's C-List Finds

If you want then and want to safe a few bucks. I could pick them up and bring them to you. I will be in Arlington Heights(Chicago area) next week thursday. We could meet up. Save you the $150 in shipping.:)

Ohh really :D That'd be mighty kind of you... I just wonder what his reserve price is, I'm not going 1k on those wheels in that condition. I'm thinkin 600ish

Ohh really :D That'd be mighty kind of you... I just wonder what his reserve price is, I'm not going 1k on those wheels in that condition. I'm thinkin 600ish

I agree with the 6, but did you read the description? That first picture worth he rash is no more. He sanded it down and painted it. So the condition of them now isn't so bad.

I agree with the 6, but did you read the description? That first picture worth he rash is no more. He sanded it down and painted it. So the condition of them now isn't so bad.

Yeah, he did a pretty good job, but I don't like his story. He bought them to restore & drive and never drove on them...

Doubt hes anywhere near $600. Those wheels have been for sale for a while in the jag forums. The guy was asking $1200. So hes reserve must be pretty close to the $1k buy it now price. Not worth the money, if you ask me. But what do i know about jag wheels anyway :rolleyes:

Just let me know. Send the money to me via Paypal. I can pick them up with cash. Bring them to you.:)

"Has 296,000 miles, but who cares really because it has Lamborgini Doors..."

Makes sense to me. I'll take it.

First, his math is off. If a dealer did the swap the old mileage should have been transferred to the new cluster.

Members online

No members online now.
Back