I'm back!

XxbmxlsxX

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
after my 2000 ls manual was totalled in 2011 i bought a 2012 5.0 and kinda went crazy with it. now thats its pretty much done i picked up another lincoln ls for my new project. the car is charcoal gray with black interior and is pretty damn near mint save for the crappy v8 motor which is likely toast. so im pulling that and swapping in a 5.3 with a 4l60e tranny, i know a dude had done an ls1 in one before, ive driven it and saw it right when it was originally built. this is something ive wanted to do for a long time. my ls was one of the first to run a nitrous setup back in 2002 and i always wanted a better drivetrain since thats all they lack. im so pumped i had to post, pics coming soon. are any of the dudes still here that bought some of my parts?

my last ls that i owned from 2002 to 2011
PIC_0502.jpg

PIC_0496.jpg

PIC_0488.jpg

I didn't, but welcome back!!!! nice to have some old blood back in this.

I remember you! You were going to sell me your Mclaren grille but after a few PMs you disappeared.

Post pictures of the "went crazy with" 5.0.

Welcome back bro. You planning to hit "The Lot" at all this summer? I plan roll the "new look" out for sure. :)

BTW. Organing a national LS June 7-9 in St Louis. Come out and meet everybody.

I almost bought these wheels from you a couple years back....did you ever sell them?

my mustang is a 2012 brembo car. i built a new motor with a 2013 motorsport block, boss heads, manley rods and diamond pistons. vortech t-trim blower runnin 10psi. mcleod twin disc clutch, trutrac rearend and all the suspension and stuff too. car made 662 rwhp the other day and thats with a little belt slip. pioneer double din headunit, focal components, polk 8" sub, alpine 4 channel amp. car is lowered, has boss front valance, gt500 rear valance and steering wheel,custom angel eyes i made myself and racestar wheels

before most of the mods
mycarsept2011.jpg

front end..custom fog light grills, blacked out headlight bezels and angel eyes
2013-01-20_17-04-00_947_zpsb2743d96.jpg

2013-04-04_23-11-58_214_zpsc2683c8d.jpg

2012-04-05_12-03-13_954-1.jpg

i actually traded my old wheels to a buddy who redid my bathroom as payment. he sold them to some kid near here so Im going to try to find him and maybe get them back

welcome back. screw talking about the LS, that pony is a beast!

is that a white LED bar under the strut tower brace?

Welcome Back! I remember your LS when I first joined LVC!

First shot looks great very mean looking!

I always liked your old LS... can't wait to see the new one. What size wheels were those?

Almost bought the wheels for my 01 a while back. Wish I could have but had to much on the plate at the time. Very clean car. Cant wait to see the new one.

Members online

No members online now.
Back