Where Are They Now?

i should store my mark and keep it for another ten years.

That's not a bad idea. I don't want you to regret it once it's gone.

unless tommy sold it recently he still has a gen 2. Gman is that Arrons old mark you have now.

Arron lived in Dallas. That was my first Black Knight that met an untimely end. Parts of that Mark live on in my current Mark.

Hey hows it going. Thanks! Yes i am markless. guess i should change my sig lol the only mn12 i have now is a thunderchicken lol. So ill be around still. not sure what route i am going to go with it but probably just a little blow dryer or something. well since you were last down here or since i have been on the board for that matter i have gotten a divorce. so i am a single dad now. i have primary custody of the twins. but still here in the panhandle. man that sucks about the 93 i assume derrick is OK. I know he recently post a pic or two on facebook. man he bulked up since I last seen him lol. glad to see your still around as well.

Yes Derek is fine. Getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan again soon. Sorry to hear about your divorce. They always suck. Been there done that. It's cool you have primary custody of your twins. I raised both of my boys by myself. Good to hear from you. If you need anything, let me know.

Who remembers MrWilson? That's a real blast from the past.

how about my favorite, abe lincoln who always did what ever you said NOT to do

A lot of the other older members just sold their Marks and left us. Some people don't like keeping the same car for long periods but I'm the opposite. I'll keep mine till it either explodes or doesn't drive anymore. Hopefully the latter... ;)

you already tried the explode part. hows life been nolimit, make 'em say uhhh!

My favorite post was the ripped camel valve cover. I laughed until I cried.

that was epic

It is crazy to think that I am considered an old timer these days...

you old fuuk

It's cool to see that the ol'timers are still around. Hey, if you guys no longer have Marks then it's time to find another one again! :D

still got mine just dont really have any problems

Not really VIII guys, but I always wonder what happened to PeteSweet.

maybe he came out and got his miata

What happened to the Brit?

hes still on facebook, maybe he got tired of me telling him to reassemble his damn car! whats up V!

Well got my Mark in '04 but didn't find this site till '05 when I was trying to diagnose my Half Breed 1996 Mark's problems :confused:

I have seen many of the people mentioned come and go. I am one of those when my Mark starts to die I pick up another low mile one to DD and carry on :shifty:

I havent been back to NASIOC for the longest time and I have 4xxx post count over there. Just got sick of all the Ricers :p

Members online

Back