Where Are They Now?

the Imola Ice car just recently came up for sale again. on craigslist this time.

and Tommy got into it with Jamie. may have had something to do with it.

Frogman and XLRVIII had a disagreement of some sort from a thread I don't remember now. That is why XLRVIII doesn't post here anymore.

Tommy couldn't stop calling Joey names 10 min after he had got suspended for a couple of days...as if he didn't know it would get him banned.

Yes Alexander passed on. Been a few years ago now.

Dave and Ray are a couple more that are deeply missed.

Tommy couldn't stop calling Joey names 10 min after he had got suspended for a couple of days...as if he didn't know it would get him banned.

Now that does not sound like Tommy :)

I Talked to him a couple months ago, I think he is just tired of telling people not to step in dog chit.

Too bad its LVC's loss.

I believe Tommy is in another vehichle. I'll have to stop in a pay him a vist. As for my car, Who's Arron?

Arron lives in dallas. you trailered it back down after you picked it up from. You where either going to get his or my old 97 parts car from Jeff (sierra3). Just wondering car looks good different wheels

arronmarkviii.jpg

It's a valid question... Especially Frogman! I had a blast with Frogman's posts when I joined the forum. I heard from a couple members he was pursuing bigger & better things & that he did visit our site from time to time but has never posted anymore.

Old Froggy is still going strong ... getting Married in a few weeks. He's on to bigger and better as many do.

Who remembers MrWilson? That's a real blast from the past.

Old Mr. Wilson pops into Chat from time to time .... not often which is probably good. He got mad when he tried to dump his Mark off on the site and we kept telling newbs to stay clear of it.

It is crazy to think that I am considered an old timer these days...

Dumb Ass ... I miss KK in the Chat room ... LOL

Not really VIII guys, but I always wonder what happened to PeteSweet and Sifrino.

Old PeteSweet must have gotten tire of us ... Sif ... he left when guys from LOL has an issue with him and then they and he both vanished

I miss some of the old post whore days was a blast in the LvC infancy but now it's changed and many of the old founding members are long gone. I let the posting to the new blood that's fine. Wednesday Chat Night is a great time to talk with some of the older core member, but even that I don't get to do as much as in the past. Guess life gets busy. Plus you end up seeing everyone on FB now days so that takes care of the bull$hit we used to do in the Anything goes forum.

Hey Pepps ... anyone closing in on your posting title yet?

Old Froggy is still going strong ... getting Married in a few weeks. He's on to bigger and better as many do.

Old Mr. Wilson pops into Chat from time to time .... not often which is probably good. He got mad when he tried to dump his Mark off on the site and we kept telling newbs to stay clear of it.

Dumb Ass ... I miss KK in the Chat room ... LOL

Old PeteSweet must have gotten tire of us ... Sif ... he left when guys from LOL has an issue with him and then they and he both vanished

I miss some of the old post whore days was a blast in the LvC infancy but now it's changed and many of the old founding members are long gone. I let the posting to the new blood that's fine. Wednesday Chat Night is a great time to talk with some of the older core member, but even that I don't get to do as much as in the past. Guess life gets busy. Plus you end up seeing everyone on FB now days so that takes care of the bull$hit we used to do in the Anything goes forum.

Hey Pepps ... anyone closing in on your posting title yet?

The only one close to the count is you :shifty: :D

Arron lives in dallas. you trailered it back down after you picked it up from. You where either going to get his or my old 97 parts car from Jeff (sierra3). Just wondering car looks good different wheels

arronmarkviii.jpg

Hey Eddie. Good to see you posting again. I thought maybe you had gotten rid of all your Mark VIII's. Hope everything is going well for you. Derek rolled his car a couple of weeks ago in Washington and totaled it. I'm going to go trailer it home sometime soon. They're are some pics of it in a post titled, Need help Tacoma Wa area.

Hey hows it going. Thanks! Yes i am markless. guess i should change my sig lol the only mn12 i have now is a thunderchicken lol. So ill be around still. not sure what route i am going to go with it but probably just a little blow dryer or something. well since you were last down here or since i have been on the board for that matter i have gotten a divorce. so i am a single dad now. i have primary custody of the twins. but still here in the panhandle. man that sucks about the 93 i assume derrick is OK. I know he recently post a pic or two on facebook. man he bulked up since I last seen him lol. glad to see your still around as well.

The challenge we all face is- what do we do with the MarK?

Regarding the VIII- when it came, it was a technical showcase, and it remained so for years to come.

Even today- it's numbers are respectable. But we all eventually run into the wall of planned obsolescence that they build into each car. And once you cross the threshhold of 30 years old, that burden is not something you have the time to deal with.

IE. i no longer have the time to worry about what random day my airride will fail.

The 8 was an amazing car. I genuinely loved it. But after years, I couldnt' keep it.
And, give it's design, I couldn't retain it as my 2nd car, because it wasn't a good track car.

Do you just make this stuff up? Pete was squatting in his parents foreclosed house the last time he posted and was talking about trading in the Lincoln. Sifrino has popped up a time or two in the past, and never really posted on LoL. LoL guys never spent much time here in the first place. :rolleyes:

i should store my mark and keep it for another ten years.

Members online

No members online now.
Back