LS Owners are the BEST!!!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I am a member of several other vehicle forums. All of them have there pros and cons. But without a doubt LS owners are the best. I have seen members go out of their way to help fellow members in time of need. Give advice. Give up time to fix each other vehicles. Help with mods. You name it. But after tonight. I have no doubt. LS owners are the best.

Former member bklene50 wrecked his LS. He had aftermarket wheels. The insurance company wouldn't let him get his wheels. Unless, he had a set to put on the LS. I gave him my old OEM 16's with tires. I didn't need them. They weren't doing me any good. I gave them to him. That was 2 years ago.

Tonight, I am out with my family(mom, dad, sister, brother inlaw, & wife) for my birthday. I run into bklene at the front door of the resturant. We BS a good 15 minutes. He misses his LS. Told him to buy an '06. Make it a weekend ride. We have a few laughs. I go sitdown. We order, eat, and enjoy the evening. We ask for the bill. Waitress tells me its been paid. bklene paid for our entire table.:eek:

ONLY an LS owner would be that cool.

no joke. there are some great people here. LS and Mark side too. some real stand up individuals.

That's awesome! I may not be buying you dinner, but I never have a problem answering your calls about LS stuff.

I will say out of all the forums I have ever been on this one has had the best people on it. I have met several of the members in person and all great people

That's great, I've been lucky enough to be part of a couple forums with great people like that. :Beer

Soooo...This is excellent example of why we need to make this years National LS Meet in STL bigger than last year. The more the better!

Wow that is very nice!

That is true, this forum has a lot of good people, i am a member at Mercedes and at couple of BMW forums, they are pretty good too.

+1

I'm on several Olds forums. One is pretty similar to here: one nearly omniscient dude (who I think worked the assembly line), a couple dozen guys that have been in it for a long time and know their stuff, and loads of new owners trying to figure out which is the gas and which is the brake. I got a box of free rods from one guy on there when I was in a bind with my build.
Then there's another forum where it's almost entirely insults and b!tching. It's a race forum (most guys run 10's or faster), so I guess that's to be expected. Some incredible info whenever they stop being jerks, though.

Hell, I don't even have my LS anymore and still visit here. I have to say, even though I never really participated much in the community, I always felt the group of people here were some of the best around and willing to help out.

Good karma!

This is the best forum that I'm on. You kinda feel right at home while getting to know everyone and helping each other out

That's awesome. Happy belated birthday too, John.

LVC does rate pretty high for quality of its membership. I think I've been pretty lucky as to stumble upon forums like this. I'm a member of an incredibly awesome forum of cigar smokers as well.

Glad I am not the only one that thinks LVC has the best members. I hope many of you are thinking about the LS meet in June. I honestly want to meet as many members as possible. I have to say I haven't met or spoken to a member I didn't like.......... :rolleyes: Accpet one.."cough"..... Lincoln Jealous.:lol:

I have been part of this community since they still made these cars new. I apreciate all the info and help that I have gotten here.

Careful boys, this is some borderline *flirting* going on right here!
Without a doubt it's a great thing, all this help going all around.

Let me know when guys are ready to start sharing wives, you can have mine!

~ matter of fact, I might soon have one to trade for an LSE front bumper,
May need a little retraining though! Seems hard of
censored.gif
hearing, high miles, no leaks!

He's probably still stalking you down....... Haha surprised he hasn't tried to make another account again

He did try to make several accounts. Caught every time. He finally gave up.

Members online

No members online now.
Back