Photo shoot of the Buick and Powerstroke

Thanks guys, I just re-recognized myself with my hatred for many people in my hometown. They act much like the people in your second video loud. Everyone's a critic though.

Cool Buick, I didn't know they made a configuration like that.

I guess we are Powerstroke Buddies here is a pic of mine. No modes yet, warranty.... 6.7L

1-1.jpg

man, half the fun of driving around a big ole truck like that is releasing all that beautiful black smoke! lol I've been hearing those 6.0s have been making good power

you know what them dodge guys say, you aint making serious power if you aint making serious smoke! rofl

Haha dodges smoke anyways

But if I made mine smoke any, I would probably jack up my injectors or head gaskets...... :rolleyes: lol

Yes there is DEF and a bunch of other crap that you don't have to worry about. I have only had to fill my DEF twice and I am at 25K now. Not a big deal really as long as the system continues to work properly.

Yes there is DEF and a bunch of other crap that you don't have to worry about. I have only had to fill my DEF twice and I am at 25K now. Not a big deal really as long as the system continues to work properly.

Wow! That's real good for DEF usage, we have customers coming in using 5-6 gallons of DEF every 5K oil change,
But there also plowing snow, and hauling full salt spreaders around, and it's winter up here too.

Members online

Back