Official LS Picture Thread

Are we onto the next page now ?

As cool as big pics are, they upset my scrollbars.

IMG_8168_zpsbf11c292.jpg

Last edited:
Painted roof spoiler. Not mounted too well, just on with tape for picture purposes

It should be put on in warm weather, or with a heat source so it can lay correctly on the glass. its cold here, and i couldnt get the spoiler to flatten (left half of it). But you get the idea

CAM00516.jpg

CAM00513.jpg

CAM00514.jpg

CAM00515.jpg

CAM00517.jpg

Thanks man. The look has really grown on me, it was only gonna be my winter look, but now I think Im gonna dip my vulcans as well

Hite....I am such a fan of the agressive look of your LS. Atrom.....that color is the sh**!!! Love it.

ATrom, thank you for posting that... I have been wondering what my stock wheels would look like dip'ed :Beer

So they're gloss black painted right now, Hite?

Yes sir. They were plasti-dipped with glossifier last year and I never really like the dip. It was more of an experiment to see if I liked them black and I did. So now they are painted and they look great.

Another mod for the "new look". This project is almost finish.

Painted headlight bezels.jpg

I took off the cheap tint I had applied last year. They did a poor job and actually, I'm glad they did because it was easy to just peel off. I peeled the back glass tint off last year and was considering getting a shade installed back there.

2006 Lincoln LS in Cashmere Tri-Coat Metallic.

Oh, and here you go BigRig. This one is for you. 32oz Porterhouse from Texas Cattle Company in St. Pete.

No, I don't eat properly. I am left handed so that's the reason the fork is on the left.

Another mod for the "new look". This project is almost finish.

I am interested to see how this turns out on the car. I am hoping I am dead wrong Rollin but to be honest, I am sketchy(at this time) on the look. Could end up looking a bit "too fast....too furious / 90's".

If I am wrong, I will be the first to apologize and say I was.

Oh, and here you go BigRig. This one is for you. 32oz Porterhouse from Texas Cattle Company in St. Pete.
attachment.php

No, I don't eat properly. I am left handed so that's the reason the fork is on the left.

Nice!, although I don't understand why that one is for me and why you are eating it then!?!?

How much shipped to Canada ?

Members online

No members online now.
Back