Official LS Picture Thread

Funny how putting one of these on a Mercedes or BMW is bad ass but putting one on an LS is RICE. Smdh

2006 Lincoln LS in Cashmere Tri-Coat Metallic.

I have noticed that, that there are tons of luxury vehicles that they put GT wings on and everyone is like look at that badass race car, then if i put it on my car, this is luxury that is rice no no no

everyone gets butt hurt about it

I have noticed that, that there are tons of luxury vehicles that they put GT wings on and everyone is like look at that badass race car, then if i put it on my car, this is luxury that is rice no no no

everyone gets butt hurt about it

That's why I might get one for my car. of course I'd keep it a little conservative. I wouldn't have one sitting higher than the roof. I think just enough to do the job. Then, I can run around looking cool just like the guys with the roof spoiler. LOL

Those are some fine looking rides. still needing to do a little mods to mine

Last edited:
Those are some fine looking rides. still needing to do a little mods to mine

2003 LS.jpg

LS-22.jpg

She isn't for everyone but just fine for me! Back from the paint and body shop.

Black Beauty at the paint shop getting a fresh coat, and all of the minor imperfections perfected!!!:wave

Finally got her back after two weeks. No fancy pics just my backyard sitting pretty on 22s. Only thing she needs now is "Angel Eyes" and possibly and M3 wing...:L

CB97DD11-BB7C-4887-BB7C-E35029232B2F-355-00000003E1B525C3_zpscfa10fd6.jpg

Finally got her back after two weeks. No fancy pics just my backyard sitting pretty on 22s. Only thing she needs now is "Angel Eyes" and possibly and M3 wing...:L

Looks good. Need to remove the chrome B pillar pieces. Doesn't look right. Draws ones focus from the overall look of your LS to the B pillars.

She isn't for everyone

Looks good. Need to remove the chrome B pillar pieces. Doesn't look right. Draws ones focus from the overall look of your LS to the B pillars.

Thanks for your opinion however, I love the pillars every vehicle I've owned in the past 5 years has had them.They are definitely not for everyone,I think it compliments the rest of my chrome accessories well :mad:just realized the paint shop didn't put my V/8 emblems back on!

Thanks for your opinion however, I love the pillars every vehicle I've owned in the past 5 years has had them.They are definitely not for everyone,I think it compliments the rest of my chrome accessories well :mad:just realized the paint shop didn't put my V/8 emblems back on!

Hey Jay, looking good on the paint, nice fresh new coat of black, very nice!

Although the 22's might not be everyone's cup of tea that should in no way take away from the clean appearance of that "new fresh" LS.

+1

Wow that mustang looks really luxurious. Really refined. I don't know if it looks sporty enough. It looks like a high end luxury brand coupe.

I really like the looks of that, but cab agree with both of you about it looking less Mustang'ish and also that it reminds me of the new Fuusion.

But overal like like it, strictly by appearance it looks like it would be a good starting point for a new RWD or possible an AWD Lincoln. But you can't tell much from a picture.

Bring on a true successor to the LS!

Rice you say? Should be below the roof line you say...? As wide as the car is too big... Welp that's 3 strikes for mine.

Functional, I really hope so.

Funny how putting one of these on a Mercedes or BMW is bad ass but putting one on an LS is RICE. Smdh

Members online

Back