Who on here has bought parts from....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnsherrill

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Sapperfire---
...he suggested I start a thread asking about him before making payment for some parts-
....so here it is; basically a thread to build a sort of seller rating before I send him a money order
---the last person I sent a non-refundable, no recourse payment to I got burned for about 250...granted, that was pretty much my fault for being naive... that guy, Ed Lezon, is a well-known crook whom I didn't research first

I never bought anything from him. However, he is a well respected guy on this forum and I wouldn't hesitate to send him money. He wouldn't screw you.

I never bought anything from him. However, he is a well respected guy on this forum and I wouldn't hesitate to send him money. He wouldn't screw you.

+1
I wouldn't think twice about sending him money.
Wait a minute.... I did send him money ;)

Anyhow no worries here.

Feel free to trust him, stand up guy. :wrench

He is straight up, I would not hesitate to send him cash. Hell, I will go so far as to offer to reimburse you if he does screw you because I know he won't.

One of the most stand up guys you could ever deal with. We have dealt back and forth a few times in the past couple of years and I would not hesitate to do so again.

I can only trust him as far as I can throw him.....But I probably could get him into the end zone. :)

Never bought anything from, But my impression is trust worthy.

I wasn't saying you were a bank. I was pointing out, that when he blew his motor and didn't have a back-up car, LVCers loaned him money so he could get his car on the road. You will get your parts. Trust me.

He is straight up, I would not hesitate to send him cash. Hell, I will go so far as to offer to reimburse you if he does screw you because I know he won't.
Josh, I'll take you up on that offer now
2nd deal:
agreed on a swap, I sent him a track lock and 4.10 gears (used) in exchange for...used (supposedly only 4 months old) front end LCA's, sway bar end links, wheel bearings, stabilizer bar bushings....dude supposedly shipped my parts over 2 weeks ago but cannot produce a tracking number.... I've seen no parts, no shipping number, only thing I've received is the run-around
----
my car is disassembled-taking up space in my garage for over a month now- I've been waiting on parts for 3 weeks (that's when he received my parts). Maybe he'll come through but right now I'm guessing I'm probably gonna have to buy all new parts and write it off as a $300 stupid tax.

the first deal, when I started the thread was for coil over shocks...that deal was okay, not great or even good, but okay
-----
2nd deal is BS at this point, as described above...Sapperfire claims he sent my parts to me over 2 weeks ago (he received MY parts almost a month ago) and that the tracking number/ticket is lost b/c it blew away in the garage somewhere after Bill/Laser left the door open and a tornado came by....p.m. me if you want his number to get his side, this ___ is not answering his phone or responding to texts...maybe he's in jail, he said something about an illegal car and warrants; even if he is, he should have already sent the parts he offered me
-----
I should have known something was fishy when he claimed to have sent my parts without verifying or asking my address

You can go back to the shipper for a reprint receipt
that's what I've been waiting on- a tracking number, Sapper can't even produce one. I'm starting to doubt anything was even sent out...i tried to get some info from UPS but I have nothing to go on; UPS won't tell me squat, the sender has to get the info,,Sapper no longer answers his phone or texts....do the math
----
it looks like I'm gonna have to do what I could have done 6 weeks ago: order new parts including front wheel bearings, which I didn't need to replace but he offered to send me some so i took mine off and the back plate fell off upon removal
---
...another Ed Lezon/Lazaro

He will send them, relax.
I think most of your problem stems from this.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/fo...hCoils&p=2037277683&viewfull=1#post2037277683
yea, that's the post I created getting feedback on coils and he took it as an op to peddle his used suspension. I created this thread BEFORE sending him money.
---
Several weeks ago i sent him a pair of snowflake caps and a pair of rear air bag tops i cut off-they're used to build up the height of rear lowered coils. I tried em but they were too much for my application, he didn't ask for em but I knew his rear tires were rubbing-NO CHARGE. He put em on and no more rubbing, no charge- free for him.
He later approached ME wanting a price for my track lock and 4.10's, then he came up with a trade that we agreed on and I sent him (on good faith) the locker and gears. The track lock I sent is 8.8.'' but the gears were from a different vehicle- 7.5'', my stupid mistake. He called cussing while i was at my mom's funeral. So I IMMEDIATELY went on ebay and paid $100 for a set of 4.10's and had it shipped to him. That was over 3 fk'n weeks ago.
So, what exactly is the dude's excuse????
He's given me two different dates my parts would be delivered, going back 3 weeks, but produced NO tracking number. I've taken him at his word and arranged my weekends around having parts to get my car done and out of the garage.
----
All he's done is complain about his job, his partner, the court, being broke and lied to me about shipping. He's into me for a track lock and two sets of gears- about $300. I doubt I'll EVER see any parts or any money from him

3 weeks ago? BS. Sorry about your mom and as soon as he hung up with you he looked at me and his exact words were "Oh *poop* I really feel like an ass, I forgot about his mom." and it bugged him the rest of the night. But anyway the gears showed up Monday, two days ago.
Since you want this to be so public lets go ahead and state all the facts. You screwed up on the gears, how you didn't notice the 7.5" ring gear didn't fit over the Trac lok is beyond me. I advised him to wait to send the parts until after the correct gears showed up. In the mean time he pulled all your parts that are only several months old so he can pack and send them. When he pulled them he and I noticed some excessive wear on a balljoint and one bushing as well as a bad stud on one of the new hubs. Instead of just sending you the parts you two agreed upon he went into OUR PRIVATE STASH and made sure you received good solid parts which is way more than some others on here I have delt with before would do. He has no intention of screwing you nor has he ever screwed over anyone here as stated by others.

We are business owners, we work helashish hours sometimes not getting home till 1 am and he does not have his own legal car right now so he cant instantly run out of work in my shop truck, drive 22 miles to the shipping depot and drive 22 miles back to the shop and still be able to finnish cars that are on my racks. So yes, sometimes it takes a bit but he always sends a good part at an even better price or trade. So be patient AND STOP BLOWING UP MY PM BOX!

the correct gears were delivered to your house on 5/10
(USPS 9405909699939883865414)
...the rear end was received 5/01; yea, I made a mistake on the 7.5'' because it was from a different vehicle than the T/L; I immediately shelled out money, had the right part shipped to you AND sent a tracking number
...again, this fiasco started b/c Sapper APPROACHED ME wanting to deal on my locker/gears, then dude waits 3 f'n weeks after receiving my parts to mail out?
you expect a pat on the back for not sending me damaged parts??? shame on me for agreeing to trade for used suspension parts- lesson learned- I have a bad feeling they won't be worth bolting on and I'll end up buying new parts in the end
---
you 'run a business' that doesn't have a fedex/ups/usps delivery person come to you??? how the heck do you get mail?...yea, no thanks... BUYER BEWARE

Sure thing sparky. I have business things like motors, transmissions, axles etc etc sent to my shop. This is between you and he, not my shop hence why I didn't want it sent there.
And yes, shame on you for being a cheap bastige that wanted used parts and shame on us for fixing the used parts like new just so we wouldn't have to hear you bitch and moan.... that worked out well.

Sellers beware. OP has no idea how to barter and send correct parts, complains when he only received what he bought and not a pile of extra parts, complains if the parts are not sent within an hour of payment and complains when he has no idea how to use or install said parts. OP lacks any and all common sense and will make the transaction as nerve racking as possible.

OP, stick with SCP parts. You and Bill will get along fine considering you are both idiots.

We are business owners, we work helashish hours sometimes not getting home till 1 am and he does not have his own legal car right now so he cant instantly run out of work in my shop truck, drive 22 miles to the shipping depot and drive 22 miles back to the shop and still be able to finnish cars that are on my racks.
Its a bit@h.... no doubt.

Sellers beware. OP has no idea how to barter and send correct parts, complains when he only received what he bought and not a pile of extra parts, complains if the parts are not sent within an hour of payment and complains when he has no idea how to use or install said parts. OP lacks any and all common sense and will make the transaction as nerve racking as possible.

OP, stick with SCP parts. You and Bill will get along fine considering you are both idiots.
LMFAO

I have bought stuff from Sapp, and will continue to do so.

dnsherrill, sorry about your mom I think it might have been part of the problem here.
Its hard to lose someone close to you.

LaserSVT;2037293868. said:
And yes, shame on you for being a cheap bastige that wanted used parts and shame on us for fixing the used parts like new just so we wouldn't have to hear you bitch and moan.... that worked out well.

Sellers beware. OP has no idea how to barter and send correct parts, complains when he only received what he bought and not a pile
okay Einstein, which part of Sapper approached me wanting my locker and gears do you not comprehend??? is that too complex for you to grasp?
I DID NOT GO TO HIM looking for anything...EVER...he's a forum troll and predator waiting to peddle his used parts...he approached me the first time wanting to sell used shocks and the second time wanting to trade his used suspension..
did he mention that I paid shipping and gave him rear coil spacers so his tires wouldn't rub? and this is the thanks I get?
---
my 'bitching and moaning' is b/c it's been 3 weeks since he claimed to have sent my parts, when I asked for a tracking number so i can plan my days off he first lied and said there is no tracking number, then joked and said I don't' get a tracking number, then he blamed your 'FAT ASS' for losing it in your cave man-rock paperweight filing system
---
you think my story is BS? here's the BS:
P5230367_zpsedb2745d.jpg

P5230368_zps8a0e5f73.jpg

-----
'sellers beware'??? yea, that's what Sapper claimed after the first deal, and low and behold a few weeks go by and there he is again, wanting to make a deal...
I've had several transactions with forum users here that were smooth sailing, none of this garbage

dnsherrill, sorry about your mom I think it might have been part of the problem here.
Its hard to lose someone close to you.
thanks for your condolences, but the problem here is all the BS, like this:
P5230366_zps77050712.jpg

P5230364_zps78930ced.jpg

P5230363_zps268d48cb.jpg

P5230362_zps8b1e0bdf.jpg

----
and THE PROBLEM HERE is I still don't know if or when anything will be sent, Sapper is hiding again and LoserSVT claims if it hasn't been sent already it will be sent today...WTF??? he approached me wanting my stuff, and now he has the nerve to say he'll wait to receive my gear before sending me anything??? THAT is the problem
he received the T/L 3 weeks ago and the 4.10- 2 weeks ago
---
memo to Sapper, you'll need my address to send my parts- or if you're not gonna send em that's fine (not really), at least tell me you're rippingme off so I can go buy new parts and finish my front end...
and please, PLEASE don't come to me again wanting any more 'deals'...the answer is no...your deals cost me hundreds of dollars

Things that are true:
Sky is blue
Water is wet
My cats breath smells like cat food
You're a douche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back