Youtubes

Why? I dont get it..is it that tough to reach two feet up to grab and shut your trunk lid?

Why? I dont get it..is it that tough to reach two feet up to grab and shut your trunk lid?

1. It's cool and only high end cars have it.
2. So other people don't slam my trunk (Would be main reason). The only way I close my trunk is bring it close to the latch and "click" it in so I don't slam it. Reason being: Don't want to break or crack the neon taillight.

1. It's cool and only high end cars have it.
2. So other people don't slam my trunk (Would be main reason). The only way I close my trunk is bring it close to the latch and "click" it in so I don't slam it. Reason being: Don't want to break or crack the neon taillight.

Reason 2 ?? I usually say I'll do it.. or, touch my car and die.. . Something like that

Reason 2 ?? I usually say I'll do it.. or, touch my car and die.. . Something like that

I dont think anyone has ever closed my trunk lid for me..and I'm pretty careful with mine as well..our 1st gen tail lights are pretty damn brittle too, look at them wrong and it cracks in the center. I dunno maybe I'm just not that fascinated with the ooo and ahh factor here, rather spend money elsewhere on the car IMO

My Eldorado did that, not from all the way open but it was a just bring the trunk hood down, click and it would auto close.

Seen car doors like that too.

I dont think anyone has ever closed my trunk lid for me..and I'm pretty careful with mine as well..our 1st gen tail lights are pretty damn brittle too, look at them wrong and it cracks in the center. I dunno maybe I'm just not that fascinated with the ooo and ahh factor here, rather spend money elsewhere on the car IMO

Don't worry, I don't think anyone was going to buy one for you! J/k... :D

My Eldorado did that, not from all the way open but it was a just bring the trunk hood down, click and it would auto close.

Seen car doors like that too.

Many Cadillac's have that option since the late 80's. Rolls Royce/Bentley have it installed on their doors.

Members online

No members online now.
Back