Picked up a new Lincoln.

BlackLS06

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Havent been around much lately, been a bit busy with work but did get something new to mess around with:

2zqqu7r.jpg

xd3eb.jpg

21l8hso.jpg

abqi46.jpg

o0yyj8.jpg

an07sg.jpg

Still do have the LS, just paid it off actually. This beast isnt fully loaded but does have heated leather seats, power sliding rear window, adjustable pedals, power seats, tow package with transmission cooler, and rear park assist.

Dove Gray leather inside. Tired of the stupid LS issues, needed a more reliable daily driver. At least its not an MKS :shifty:.

And its a 2006 with 64K miles on it. Sorry about the bad pictures, was in a hurry to send some quick pics to my insurance agent.

nice pick-up, get it. Those are the best looking model years.

That's one badass F-150!

Thanks. But its a MARK LT. Lol or an F150 Supercrew, same ****. A lariat with Lincoln badges.

Really nice. Better than an LS IMO. I love those trucks.

In some ways it is, but it handles like crud compared to an LS. Also slower, but much heavier. Granted it handles pretty decently for being a truck.

nice pick-up, get it. Those are the best looking model years.

Think so? I like the new style better. More modern and they now come with HID projectors. Inside the gauges are blue instead of the usual ford green. But those trucks were in the 20K range and i wasnt about to drop that kind of coin on a pickup.

Yeah the truck has plates on it now and im heading to the audio shop in a few days and getting a kenwood double din installed along with some pioneer 6X8's. Sub and amp in the works as well.

Not looking forward to the spark plug change or the cam phasers, but those are the only two issues ive found with these trucks. Believe it has the 4R75W which sucks coming from a 5speed but its a better shifting transmission anyways.

Nice looking truck. I've heard plenty of horror stories about that 5.4, my neighbor refuses to change the plugs on his lariat. Dealers won't even take responsibility if they mess it up. Solid truck besides that.

Very nice. I've always wanted a pearl white LT to go with my pearl white LS.

I actually have some pictures somewhere of my car parked next to one.

Great snag.

Great truck, very nice. Dont worry about the plugs, I think the factory replacement is 100K.....

Great truck, very nice. Dont worry about the plugs, I think the factory replacement is 100K.....

As it is on almost every newer car, including the LS. Good luck getting them out.....

Plug replacement is recommended @ 100k. Warranty runs out @ 100k! Relace plugs long before 100k miles!!! I had 3 plugs blow out between 101k & 114k miles! Mine is a 2002 F150 Supercrew Lariet with the 2 valve engine. Yours is the 3 valve engine. Stick with Motorcraft plugs with anti-seize. Watch out for sleezy mechanics who change the 6 easy pllugs but not the back plug on each side!! Always request all 8 old plugs to ensure they were replaced & to review status of engine performance. See F150online forum!

Plug replacement is recommended @ 100k. Warranty runs out @ 100k! Relace plugs long before 100k miles!!! I had 3 plugs blow out between 101k & 114k miles! Mine is a 2002 F150 Supercrew Lariet with the 2 valve engine. Yours is the 3 valve engine. Stick with Motorcraft plugs with anti-seize. Watch out for sleezy mechanics who change the 6 easy pllugs but not the back plug on each side!! Always request all 8 old plugs to ensure they were replaced & to review status of engine performance. See F150online forum!

Luckily i have a mechanic who works at a dealership in the family. Not a Ford dealer, but he can get the plugs out and not charge an arm and a leg.

Looks good! Couldn't wait for the new ford atlas to come out?

LOL...i dont have $30K or more to throw on a vehicle. This was under 20K...so yeah im good for now.

I really wanted one with the 5.0 but they still want big money for those.

LOL...i dont have $30K or more to throw on a vehicle. This was under 20K...so yeah im good for now.

I really wanted one with the 5.0 but they still want big money for those.

Lol. Yea, learned my lesson there. Pre-owned is the way to go.

The 5.0 would've been better but the 5.4 is good too... Except for damn manifolds and plug location

Congrats! The interior is nice in those trucks.

Yeah its not bad.

Didnt know you liked them.

Lol. Yea, learned my lesson there. Pre-owned is the way to go.

The 5.0 would've been better but the 5.4 is good too... Except for damn manifolds and plug location

You still have that super duty? Yeah it has quite a bit of power, you can really feel the torque coming off the line.

You still have that super duty? Yeah it has quite a bit of power, you can really feel the torque coming off the line.

For now.. I just put 35s and a leveling kit on it not to long ago. If the atlas comes out with a half ton diesel (to compete with dodge's "coming out in the third quarter of this year"), I will be trading her in. If dodge didn't screw me over so bad, I would've considered them......... But I'm a ford guy all in all!

Installed a Kenwood DDX 318. Bluetooth and nav will come later. Also got the front windows tinted and windsheild strip as well. Washed her up a bit. No wax yet. Looking at maybe getting some 22" wheels to replace the stockers.

16ii91j.jpg

eu3az6.jpg

348lzyt.jpg

6hhtg0.jpg

my neighbor has one in PRISTINE condition (works for ford) Its an awesome truck

Members online

No members online now.
Back