My new beast...

GrimLincoln

LVC Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, I know I have not been a huge part of this forum but just wanted to say youve helped me out with a few problems and always been a good place for info and talk on the LS!

that being said, I had always wanted to add more power to the car, even went to a local indie shop and told them id give em $10k on the spot to take my car on as a project and make one of a kind but they wanted nothing to do with it.

I tried a couple other indie shops in my area and all were more into ricers or europoean cars...

anyways I decided to give up on the LS(sorry) and picked up a kleemann stage 2 e55 AMG. The car is tracked tuned with $25000k in mods. Runs the 1/4 mile in 11.5 and makes 600+hp and 650tq..really just has a nasty amount of power. I still have the ls, but it is up for sale =(. Had some interest locally but no sale yet. Anyways Ill leave you guys with a few picutres, and if anyone locallly is intrested in the car shoot me a PM. Ill let the new owner know about forum.

The mod list:
-OEM E63 AMG mufflers with electric valvetronic cutouts
-Kleemann mid length headers, into x pipe. Full T304 stainless steel
-Kleemann 168mm pulley.
-Modded throttle body
-Kleemann TCU Tune
-Eurocharged custom dyno tuned
-Innovate Wideband to monitor AFR
-Split cooling/bigger coolant reservoir for supercharger with drain
-Bosch HD intercooler pump
-4-4 litre heat exchanger
-ASP pully kit
-KN filters, stainless steel free flow intake pipes

IMG_0858_zps68f166e9.jpg

IMG_0857_zps9b2ec8df.jpg

IMG_0859_zpsa065f686.jpg

So, $25000K is $25,000,000. Is that what you really meant? Or is it $25,000 or $25k?

That thing is sick.

thx I couldnt be happier. Today was first sunny day we had in a while here so I woke up early and went to indurstrial part of town and did some WOT pulls...I still have a **** eating grin on my face.

Nice upgrade!!!! Lots of class, lots of power and very pragmatic.

Liking the E63 bumper cover on it, nice touch.

There is no shame in having the LS parked next to the Mercedes. The LS still looks awesome! Be careful with all of that power and enjoy.

Alright guys, I know I have not been a huge part of this forum but just wanted to say youve helped me out with a few problems and always been a good place for info and talk on the LS!

that being said, I had always wanted to add more power to the car, even went to a local indie shop and told them id give em $10k on the spot to take my car on as a project and make one of a kind but they wanted nothing to do with it.

I tried a couple other indie shops in my area and all were more into ricers or europoean cars...

anyways I decided to give up on the LS(sorry) and picked up a kleemann stage 2 e55 AMG. The car is tracked tuned with $25000k in mods. Runs the 1/4 mile in 11.5 and makes 600+hp and 650tq..really just has a nasty amount of power. I still have the ls, but it is up for sale =(. Had some interest locally but no sale yet. Anyways Ill leave you guys with a few picutres, and if anyone locallly is intrested in the car shoot me a PM. Ill let the new owner know about forum.

The mod list:
-OEM E63 AMG mufflers with electric valvetronic cutouts
-Kleemann mid length headers, into x pipe. Full T304 stainless steel
-Kleemann 168mm pulley.
-Modded throttle body
-Kleemann TCU Tune
-Eurocharged custom dyno tuned
-Innovate Wideband to monitor AFR
-Split cooling/bigger coolant reservoir for supercharger with drain
-Bosch HD intercooler pump
-4-4 litre heat exchanger
-ASP pully kit
-KN filters, stainless steel free flow intake pipes

IMG_0858_zps68f166e9.jpg

IMG_0857_zps9b2ec8df.jpg

IMG_0859_zpsa065f686.jpg

:leghumper I need a cigarette now........ :lol:..... Nice pick up. Bueatiful ride. Enjoy the power sir.:)

Members online

Back