Sapperfire and his cross-gen....der

I only asked him several times for his password yesterday so I could change it. He only responded with "derp".

The rears rub just a bit.. shaving on Monday.. the 05+ shouldn't stick out as far.

It might be cheaper (than buying all new wheels) to just take them to a machine shop and have them shave the hub of the wheel down a small amount, depending on how much they rub...

Although with proper sized tires on those rear wheels, they'll be rubbing quite a bit more.

It might be cheaper (than buying all new wheels) to just take them to a machine shop and have them shave the hub of the wheel down a small amount, depending on how much they rub...

Although with proper sized tires on those rear wheels, they'll be rubbing quite a bit more.

Are yours the 05+ offset? What size tires you runnin?

You're making me miss my car right now :/

On another note bills title for the thread is gold lolol

Are yours the 05+ offset? What size tires you runnin?

Yep, 05+ offset. 9-inch fronts are 30mm, and the 10-inch rears are 40mm.
A lot of 05 offset wheels will usually have a little higher offset than that, but I think they fit perfect. When the car is at normal ride height, they sit pretty flush to the body and have a really good look.

The tires are 255/45/18's on the front, and 285/40/18's on the rear. They are supposedly a little taller than the stock size tires, but the speedometer exactly matches my GPS, so I'm happy. They also exactly match each other height-wise, so that's another reason I went with those sizes.

I think they fit the width of the wheels exactly right. Neither end looks stretched or bulges due to tire-wheel width mismatch. That was very important for me.

After I shave the fenders I'll see how it does, but these FRs may be for sale soon

Stiff rear shocks and a fender roll/trim should take care of it. My 275's don't rub anymore and my wheels are 94-04 offset

Members online

No members online now.
Back