Mark VIII Craigslist finds!!!

This cream puff showed up the other day and I've been watching it. I like the interior color and it looks immaculate, but I don't like non-LSCs and not fond of this color anymore. This is the first one that I really fell in love with, though. Now it seems like the granny car it was. Oh well. I need a three-car garage! :D

http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/3628844514.html

I totally agree with you on the LSC part, makes the car look 100x better. Too bad I have a tri-coat color and it raises the price even more to convert mine into an LSC. If this ivory sold for $3500, that would be a heck of a deal.

This cream puff showed up the other day and I've been watching it. I like the interior color and it looks immaculate, but I don't like non-LSCs and not fond of this color anymore. This is the first one that I really fell in love with, though. Now it seems like the granny car it was. Oh well. I need a three-car garage! :D

http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/3628844514.html

That is exactly what my first Gen 2 looked like, an I loved it. That is a very nice car. I would get that in a NY minute.

264209ba_zps2461c519.gif

Waiting to see what this one is all about. I hate when people list a car with no pics, no mention of mileage and mainly let you know what they need and why they need it. If they send me pics like I asked, I'll post them up here and see what $2295 can get. They say the front air shocks are bad but I ain't worried about that. If it's nice, I'll try to snag it for $1800 to $2000 because of the air ride problem. Buy new air shocks for $600 and install them myself in less than an hour and replace the bad tire they say it has. I'm sure it's going to be some color combo I hate and them saying they have 3 toddlers just makes me imagine what the inside looks like.

[url]http://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/3619742777.html[/URL]

I'd love that but I wouldn't like turning loose of $5300 for it. Not coming from up there for sure. SALT lake city lol

Uhhhm, are there palm trees in Salt Lake City?

I call "another pic theft"

I'd love that but I wouldn't like turning loose of $5300 for it. Not coming from up there for sure. SALT lake city lol

Uhhhm, are there palm trees in Salt Lake City?

I call "another pic theft"

I dunno..sems legit to me..description looks like it matches the pics..I see some aftermarket mufflers on there and looks like it has a "raked" stance..kind of like mine does with springs. It has utah plates too..I thought there were some areas in utah that are nearly desert..not sure though never been there. All it takes is a phone call and you would be able to tell if he's pulling a fast one. $5300 isn't bad for a clean ass BOB 98 with 110k miles, I'm sure it may be negotiable.

I dunno..sems legit to me..description looks like it matches the pics..I see some aftermarket mufflers on there and looks like it has a "raked" stance..kind of like mine does with springs. It has utah plates too..I thought there were some areas in utah that are nearly desert..not sure though never been there. All it takes is a phone call and you would be able to tell if he's pulling a fast one. $5300 isn't bad for a clean ass BOB 98 with 110k miles, I'm sure it may be negotiable.

Now that I looked at the other pics, I'd say yes, it is legit. "This car is in St. George"

Members online

No members online now.
Back