Are they serious?

lol I guess it depends how bad you hate lasagna moulding...and at that price I'd hold out for a complete window...luckily both of my marks have a good trim

Yeah, if mine was all rippled, I'd just buy a whole new window too. If someone got that, they would have to cut it somewhere to put it on some glass. It's not something I would pay $200 for. Not even $10

"(had to break the window to remove molding without damage)"

I wonder if he realized he just ruined a perfectly good back window if the trim really is flat..who the hell would buy that for $200 when you could get a whole new window for $300-400?

A new back-glass comes WITH the new molding already on it, and runs right around 300 installed.

This tool can go pound sand.

"IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE: We can ship this coiled up in a box for the shipping cost shown....if you want it shipped flat in a picture frame box, it will be substantually more..."

That's for $25.00 to coil it for you and also leave you with jagged edges of glass to pick out.. WTF is wrong with this person? How does he plan on coiling it up without further damage... He has already ruined the whole thing as it is and for $25, he wants to coil it for you to be cheaper on shipping. :rolleyes: It's people like this that need their guns taken away. :shifty:

He might shoot you for pressing the water fountain button to get water, instead of loosening the water pipe underneath and squirting warm water in your mouth.

Dam! That looks better then mine, but at least my window doesn't leak! It probably would if I put that on. lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back