LS custom Mclaren rep Grill, Gen 2 headlights, OEM 17" sport rims

Evilarexeven

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just as the title states, I have a few parts for sale:

1) Custom Mclaren replica grill - 140+ shipping: Needs the surround to be color matched and the center section to be painted black, should look very similar to a Mclaren grill. Made with a Gen 2 surround and PCV sheeting.

2) Gen 2 LS halogen headlights - 350+shipping: Great condition, no broken tabs. Driver side could use a buff (has minor oxygenation).

3) Lincoln LS OEM 17" sport rims - 200 (local only): Good condition, minor scratches, needs new tires.

Local pickup in Los Angeles preferred.

I don't have any transactions on this forum, but search the same username on rx7club.com and norotors.com, I've had many transactions on those sites. Also, I've met with and purchased lenses off of Alax on here.

20130217_210636.jpg

20130217_210725.jpg

20130217_210826.jpg

Mclaren looks legit....care to share a link or info on the center section?

Got it from McMaster Carr. I'll look for my online receipt, but just a heads-up, it wasn't easy to do because the sheeting is thick. I had to heat the material to bend it to shape, and I used numerous clamps to to keep the material pressed to the gen 2 grille, in order for it to bond in the right places.

Is there a big difference in the gen 2 hids n halogen? Im gna change my front end to gen 2 and not sure if i need or want hids, are they worth it?

Mclaren looks legit....care to share a link or info on the center section?

Off Center a bit... but nice work :p ;)

Is there a big difference in the gen 2 hids n halogen? Im gna change my front end to gen 2 and not sure if i need or want hids, are they worth it?

You can piece an HID set together for around $600-$700 unless you find a really good deal.
IMO well worth the price difference.

can i get more detailed pics on the grill?
would a gen2 grill fit a gen 1?

Just as the title states, I have a few parts for sale:

1) Custom Mclaren replica grill - 140+ shipping: Needs the surround to be color matched and the center section to be painted black, should look very similar to a Mclaren grill. Made with a Gen 2 surround and PCV sheeting.

2) Gen 2 LS halogen headlights - 350+shipping: Great condition, no broken tabs. Driver side could use a buff (has minor oxygenation).

3) Lincoln LS OEM 17" sport rims - 200 (local only): Good condition, minor scratches, needs new tires.

Local pickup in Los Angeles preferred.

I don't have any transactions on this forum, but search the same username on rx7club.com and norotors.com, I've had many transactions on those sites. Also, I've met with and purchased lenses off of Alax on here.

your still up for the grill? if so lmk asap because i have a wing i need to color match and would like to do the grill aswell

Members online

No members online now.
Back