20's with a offset of +45

nortyhat

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if I upgrade my shocks and eibach springs would I get any scrape my tires are the Nitto 555 245/35/20 offset +45. I have a 2002 ls was going to buy sport suspension I currently have non-sport suspension on it now.

I have an 02' how do u know if you have a sports suspension? I was gna upgrade my shocks soon with sum eibach lowering springs.Do i even need to buy shocks if im lowering my car? Also gna put 20" sentas on. Tryn to get all this done b4 Easter

Srry to thread jack

You'll both be just fine with Eibachs and new shocks. Might as well swap them both and save the hassle of doing it later. I didn't when I went with Eibach and had to replace shocks withing 20,000 miles.

Ok great I believe your brothers. Can you tell me what I will gain or lose with the new upgrade?

You'll gain looks with the new stance and responsiveness from the shocks/springs. You might lose some stopping distance and might lose the the responsiveness you gained if they're heavy wheels.

Ok I think I would compromise lol. Is there anything in addition I need to order when I purchase the shocks from rockauto.com and Eibach Springs from tirerack.com?

You'll gain looks with the new stance and responsiveness from the shocks/springs. You might lose some stopping distance and might lose the the responsiveness you gained if they're heavy wheels.

He'll lose alot of stopping distance..

With factory 16's, my brakes are GREAT...

With Sentas.... Not so much

That will be fine blwnbyu I upgraded my break system when I purchased my rims (Stoptech).

Whats the best shocks to go with the eibachs? Pricewise also.
I was gona ask also i have a big 5th order box and two 12" subs. Is there a chance I rub with all the weight in the back?

Best shocks to use are the OEM Motorcraft Sport shocks with Eibachs. Don't skimp and get Monroes...they're junk.

Members online

Back