Sold the LS today

bearsfan39

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
well, i've been thinking about it for awhile now but i finally sold the ls today. Had 172,000 miles on it but i had to recently get a new (used) transmission and then it wouldn't stop leaking after it was installed and had all the seals replaced on it. I bought a 2011 Dodge Charger R/T Mopar 11 edition with 17,000 miles on it.

I just have the one pic of it right now though

Charger.jpg

Lol I would let my LS go in a heartbeat for one of those. Damn nice ride.

definitely took a hit on the ls though by trading it it, and the first mods are going to be tint and exhaust, although you would think they would have put an exhaust on it from the factory

They don't even put one on the SRT8 fo God sakes. lol I had to spend 2 grand on high flow cats and a Corsa exhaust to get the sound I wanted with mine. Enjoy the car, it's a looker! :Beer

That's pretty sexy. Not a bad choice at all!

Wow !
+1, where's the 'like' button ?

oddly enough, I was out kicking tires on those before I bumped into the LS.
should have gone with my gut instinct but LS was easier on the bank account. (at least so I though)

EDIT: referring to the 300C SRT8

Thanks NYC and jolinc01 yea i know thats where ya get all the dings! Although i was with my mom though so i was at least in a handicapped spot

That's a badass beauty right there. Wish the LS had comparable power to something like this.

Nice ride bearsfan! Stay away from those cart corrals though!!

Generally speaking, when folks make the effort to head to the cart corral, they generally get the carts inside the corral.

I actually prefer parking right next to one vs parking in between two cars (or worse..in between two two-door vehicles) as you reduce the chance of door dings by 50%

Generally speaking, when folks make the effort to head to the cart corral, they generally get the carts inside the corral.

I actually prefer parking right next to one vs parking in between two cars (or worse..in between two two-door vehicles) as you reduce the chance of door dings by 50%

I had the same theory too, but around here sometimes the cart corrals fill up and start overflowing. I don't worry about it except that I do remove carts in or very near the parking space that I use. So far, I've only had one cart incident. One hit me as I was turning out of the parking lot and on to the road. (There was a storm at the time with high winds.) It took out a turn signal lens. Unexpectedly, the store manger paid for it without any fuss.

+1, we think alike, I'm always next to the cart corrals and put my passenger side up nice and close, leaving lots of room on my drivers side between me and the next car over.

On my way back in, I check the rear bumper cover and the entire drivers side before jumping in.

I had the same theory too, but around here sometimes the cart corrals fill up and start overflowing. I don't worry about it except that I do remove carts in or very near the parking space that I use. So far, I've only had one cart incident. One hit me as I was turning out of the parking lot and on to the road. (There was a storm at the time with high winds.) It took out a turn signal lens. Unexpectedly, the store manger paid for it without any fuss.

at a COSTCO ?

Members online

No members online now.
Back