Omg is it him?

The only big thing for me right now change wise is I am in the process of changing careers. I'm burnt out on the ornamental welding, it's not my style. I'm sticking my foot in the door at a large custom 4x4 shop down here near me, I am in contact with the owner already and we are seeing what's next. I'm really hoping I get in there so I can start building custom suspension parts and installing them. Fingers crossed!

Good to see you stop in Jamie, I am glad things are moving in a positive direction for you. Good Luck.

-Alan

Hey everyone, just wanted to stop in and say hello. Yes I'm still alive! Just busy being a dad, working, going through a divorce, and spending time with my new woman! I met the most amazing girl ever. Other than that, nothing new with me. Hope everyone is doing good so far for 2013! That is all for now lol

Peckerwad, good to hear from you again. I was about to text you the other night and something came up just before I did and then I forgot later on. Anyway, glad to hear about the new woman. Run a background on her. :)

Good to see you back on here man! Hate to hear the divorce news, but I'm glad you found an awesome girl. Still got the Sinister Mark in my wallpaper rotation, loved that car!

Hey good to see you back on here. Congrats on the new girl and glad to hear things are looking up.

Hey Jamie, it's Rick, the guy who bought the LSC rear end from you. I'll be working in Tampa all next week if you're available for a beer - my treat!

Welcome back!

Your name still comes up once in a while around here. Lot's of "I miss Jamie" and "I wish Jamie was still in the parting business". lol

I can't see the pics, but I am laughing SOOOOO HARD from just reading that thread! :lol:

Hey Rick, I'm in the middle of a giant house being built in pass a grille beach all this week I won't have any free time to get out unfortunately but I do appreciate the offer. Work has been so busy. I'm not surprised my name still comes up, but I highly doubt it's anyone missing me, I did seem to butt hurt more people here than I helped!! I would never get back into parting them again though, it brings back too many bad memories, especially with my ex father in law. I am finally free from him and his user self centered ways, stopping the parts and closing shop was the start of me getting MY life back. I will never regret stopping. I do miss this forum and everyone I helped or met, I mean hell you were all my family for nearly 6 years. :)

family comes first...even if you dont get back into them you should never stop visiting this place....Ive been part of Mark VIII's for a long time also. And even if I get out of the car scene I think ill never stop visiting LVC.

Hey Rick, I'm in the middle of a giant house being built in pass a grille beach all this week I won't have any free time to get out unfortunately but I do appreciate the offer. Work has been so busy. I'm not surprised my name still comes up, but I highly doubt it's anyone missing me, I did seem to butt hurt more people here than I helped!! I would never get back into parting them again though, it brings back too many bad memories, especially with my ex father in law. I am finally free from him and his user self centered ways, stopping the parts and closing shop was the start of me getting MY life back. I will never regret stopping. I do miss this forum and everyone I helped or met, I mean hell you were all my family for nearly 6 years. :)

Are you done with side work too. I know someone who needs a set of LSC lenses redone on the inside :)

Hey Jamie, the ones that were butt hurt needed it for the most part or were too sensitive.

You were a welcome member and a wealth of knowledge. You knowledge and humour has been missed, or at least that is my opinion.

Glad life turned to a positive for you and I hope it carries on.

Members online

No members online now.
Back