Rare Lincoln $1000

NoLimit95

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
The car runs and is rust free.

3E73ma3La5K65H85M7d1c72776e91536f1eb4.jpg

[url]http://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/3541668512.html[/URL]

Gah if I was at a different place and time right now. I want that. I want a project for myself. Drop a built motor in. Hell yea

That is awesome! Dammit why can't I find a deal like that closer to home! I've wanted a 2-door Connie for a loooooooooooooooooong time! I love those big MEL block 430's and 462's. I would probably just paint it and rebuild the original 462 and drive the monkey pee outta that car!

Any additional information on it? More pictures would help, as the rear quarters do not really look rust free from that picture. I am certainly not an expert, but I did not think the coupe was available until 1966?

Well, I'm just going by the ad. The car is about 45 min from me, in Hartselle, AL. I don't get over that way often and he could be going by a sticker or something that shows a build date of 65, I really don't know.

man i love that car.... im thinking should i make that trip to alabama for it ....

Well, I'm just going by the ad. The car is about 45 min from me, in Hartselle, AL. I don't get over that way often and he could be going by a sticker or something that shows a build date of 65, I really don't know.

Oh, my mistake, I thought it was yours. I would love to take something like that and make it more "modern" with drivetrain and suspension! :cool:

Me too!

There was one like that for sale near me a few months ago. It was a '69 Mark III. Black with white interior. All original, 75K miles, unrestored, excellent condition. They wanted $10k for it. It was gone within a month.

460 stroked to something in the mid 500cui's, race tranny behind it, Ford 9" in 4-link, meaty tires in the back and just have it look as it does running high 9's on the strip!

OR!

A turbo'ed 460 or something, must fit under the hood. Keep the outside at it is, even with crappy tires on stock rims.
4 mufflers on each side keeping the thing quiet.

Sleeper baby!

Members online

No members online now.
Back