Wats next on ur Marks 2do list

Front brakes/exhaust/upper control arms and sway bar end links...most likely in that order

Too much. Lol. I have 2 money pits now. I'm fairly certain the 98 will get attention first as I am intending on running a new track time in spring. So, my answer is I want to get some M&H front runners to mount on my all aluminum minI spares up front. They have a tire available that will work. One of a few things I want to do to lighten the nose. Other than the nose, I'm keeping it full trim.

Radiator and front shocks in hopes that it'll ride better.

Tomorrow morning it's getting an alignment. After that, my next big thing is to pull the tranny and fix wherever my fluid is leaking; I plan on changing the drive shaft / front pump seals & the dipstick o-ring.

While I have it out, it's getting an j-modded '04 valve body & 2800 stall converter installed!

Next big mod is I have a set of heads going for 3-angle valve job, a little P&P action, beehive springs, & Cobra cams.

Tomorrow morning it's getting an alignment. After that, my next big thing is to pull the tranny and fix wherever my fluid is leaking; I plan on changing the drive shaft / front pump seals & the dipstick o-ring.

While I have it out, it's getting an j-modded '04 valve body & 2800 stall converter installed!

Next big mod is I have a set of heads going for 3-angle valve job, a little P&P action, beehive springs, & Cobra cams.

Nice! I like your list. The converter seems a little whimpy but better than nothing. ;) Spin it high tough guy. Your car will LOVE the rpms with the beehives in place. :D

Rip out the interior and put in a bunch of sound deadening as I replace the speakers. Got my 5x7 C5 JL Audio components today:

speak.jpg

Hmmm... Motor and trans are next with the upgraded hair dryer.
All the the good parts are finally finding going to be put to use.
Go big or go home!

Starting next Monday, new valve cover gaskets, powdercoat covers, upper plenum cerma-chrome, new alternator (disassemble and cerma-chrome), anodize hose finishers and cobra battery tray and powdercoat my new MAF from Geno!! Oh, and powdercoating the crossover and replacing both upper/lower plenum gaskets, EGR gasket, IAC gasket, coolant temp sensor, o-rings in crossover and plug, PCV valve grommets and... new Motorcraft ignition coils. Yippee skippee.

Addin' some sparkle farkle. :D PURPLE sparkle farkle and maybe a little zip, too.

Nice! I like your list. The converter seems a little whimpy but better than nothing. ;) Spin it high tough guy. Your car will LOVE the rpms with the beehives in place. :D

Yeh, I got a good deal on the converter that I couldn't pass up! Like you said, better than stock!

When I 2nd gear brake-stall the stock converter, I get 2400 on the tach - if I can get that up to 2800 or so, it should be a noticeable difference don't you think?

Yeh, I got a good deal on the converter that I couldn't pass up! Like you said, better than stock!

When I 2nd gear brake-stall the stock converter, I get 2400 on the tach - if I can get that up to 2800 or so, it should be a noticeable difference don't you think?

For sure. I think the stock converter is 2000ish stall. 800 more rpms of torque multiplication will increase the tq figures regardless. Definitely a good thing to have in this department considering the lackluster torque these cars produce. :)

Pulling original motor, swapping it with 04 terminator forged bottom end, with p&p 98 cobra heads. Upgrading fuel system with 80lb injectors, AEM fuel rails, and a larger fuel pump!!!

I assume the bearing is going out on the water pump, getting pretty scrape-y when you turn it by hand and it squeaks off and on while the car is running. So I need to do that.

Not looking forward to it. Don't know how I''ll refill the system, the crossover tube cap hole-thing to take it off was rounded off by whoever owned the car prior to me.

I assume the bearing is going out on the water pump, getting pretty scrape-y when you turn it by hand and it squeaks off and on while the car is running. So I need to do that.

Not looking forward to it. Don't know how I''ll refill the system, the crossover tube cap hole-thing to take it off was rounded off by whoever owned the car prior to me.

Just put a big pair of vise grips on it.

Members online

Back