8th Annual LvC Beach Party 2013 discussion Thread

Usually the same core people from around the states and then a few on and off members and there are always the BPVs. Beach Party Virgins ...

I guess I should mape the cruse and post it for this coming Beach Party

2013 Beach Party Cruise ... Map Link Includes a stop at The Potosi Brewing Company and Museum where we will have a late lunch or early dinner.

Also after the cruise when we head back to my house instead of door prizes this year let's do a White Elephant exchange. Bring something to exchange and wrap it some way to conceal the contents. Items can be anything from gag gifts to anything you'd like to bring, car parts, booze, car cleaning items, Chicken's Ponytail, etc.

Rich, I remember seeing a party boat along the Mississippi two years ago when we did the scavenger hunt. I also like Pete's Hamburgers.

Hmmm you could call it the first " LVC Grand Prix " it would be a good activity for Friday.

wasnt that the name of it the first year

Thats a accident waiting to happen.

Lets start picking teams

lol.

hell yeah lolol

LOL ... It was a blast ... they were ugly but we had fun .... I could just see chicken holding his beer making sure it doesn't spill ... LOL ...

i completely flipped that pedal car and didnt spill a drop

that thing is gross....creepy gross

awwww come on jeb you know you want it, hell its magic! i even had to log in for it. LONG LIVE THE PONY TAIL!!!!!!! hell i still got another one around here somewhere :shifty:

Hey guys. I'm not sure which car to bring. I love them both but my silver car matches chicken's and that would make a great photo. :D

If I bring the silver car, I'll probably have it on the track setup with the front runners and drag radials out back. Because racecar :D

If anyone wants to go for a quick ride in it, I can make that happen too. ;)

I have made the offer to another member from quite some distance that they will have a car to drive if they can get here to MN. If this happens, both of my Mark8s will be arriving in Boscobel. :cool:

Hey guys. I'm not sure which car to bring. I love them both but my silver car matches chicken's and that would make a great photo. :D

If I bring the silver car, I'll probably have it on the track setup with the front runners and drag radials out back. Because racecar :D

If anyone wants to go for a quick ride in it, I can make that happen too. ;)

Bring the Supercharged one.

You may find out that you don't have the fastest Na car in the midwest.....

Members online

Back