18 inch +24 inch offset wheels mark viii bolt pattern

Watch out they just emailed. Me saying the one i bought. And paid for are out of stock

I dont need a refund i need the wheels and i just irdered
Tires. This was my 55th birthday. Present

it sounds like an honest mistake, I might push them to replace but discount s/h..you have the power of feedback on your side

wheels

they are offeing these in a 17x8 elanor gt500 clones

gt500.jpg

Yeah but make sure, he also said the Speedstars were +24 offset when theyre really not.

If you really want black Speedstars, supercoupeperformance.com has them in stock but theyre $190 each.

yeah 190 apiece versus 428 shipped. guess which i prefered

So, what happened? Did you win an auction and he hasn't shipped yet? I've emailed him a few times to let him know about the type-o. He is aware of it now. Remember, Rev wheels is the manufacturer/importer.

The Custom Wheel Shop, and Supercoupe Performance gets their supply from him. Rev wheel makes this in many bolt patterns. The +24 is for one of the bolt patterns they offer this wheel in. Our bolt pattern is only +36. They don't sell many, because they wont import them unless they get a big order in advance. This guy is probably selling excess stock.
http://www.rev-wheel.com/rev-wheel.cfm?id=6124&cat=1268

So, what happened? Did you win an auction and he hasn't shipped yet? I've emailed him a few times to let him know about the type-o. He is aware of it now. Remember, Rev wheels is the manufacturer/importer.

The Custom Wheel Shop, and Supercoupe Performance gets their supply from him. Rev wheel makes this in many bolt patterns. The +24 is for one of the bolt patterns they offer this wheel in. Our bolt pattern is only +36. They don't sell many, because they wont import them unless they get a big order in advance. This guy is probably selling excess stock.
http://www.rev-wheel.com/rev-wheel.cfm?id=6124&cat=1268

Close but not quite...The real story is this. REV strung me along for several months on my last order. Approx 11Months later they tell me that they lost their manufacturer along with some other sketchy info that I was not privvy to. This made me uncomfortable to continue doing business with them at the level I was so I switched manufacturers. Always seemed like alright guys (Rev-Wheel) but willing to tell lies to make a buck isnt my style. So then (supercouple Performance) Bill Evanoff (One of my Loyal Dealers - HAH) struck a deal to work with them. They built an excess and low-balled Bill Evanoff to make a buck I guess...We reep what we sew right??!! hahaha

So choose to believe what you will, but thats the actual Score.

Rev-Wheel is the same outfit & personel Ive been working with since the start back in 2001 or so when they called themselves Dante Design. They just changed their name a few times because of law-suits with KMC & Ford Motor Company along with banking I suppose. Same building, alot of the same personel, etc...

Lastly...I feel really good about my new Manufacturer and the prefessional manner and approach they have in dealing with our needs. Things took awhile to get going because they were asking alot of questions and doing some testing on the finished product and involving me with the process from start to finish. So after almost 2 years of being without products we are finally getting the wheels turning since parts of our first order have finally arrived in the US.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blabber!! haha

Hope everyone had some Great Holidays!!

Cheers!!

Brad

Members online

No members online now.
Back