Official LS Picture Thread

agreed, been wanting a pair myself. Tired of how ****ty my stock 4300k look compared to newer cars with HIDs.

Which ones are you running?

I've been holding off because I want OEM quality. Something like this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130734081530?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

haha and pics of my car are coming, hopefully tomorrow, if i can make it out to the self wash

Im running some from these guys http://www.houseofhid.com They sponsor a local car forum and are super helpful so I went that route. That seems like a great deal on the Phillips though, I spent more on mine but would rather have the name brand! But I have had zero problems with mine so I really can't complain. Do me a favor... MAKE IT TO THE SELF WASH!

...random street shot and driveway pics.

streetshot.jpg

sun4.jpg

sun3.jpg

sun1.jpg

Some phone pics

Cleaned her up as best as I could with the cold weather, then snapped some iPhone pics, so don't judge me...

used Paint to delete the plate, i know how much you guys hate the placement :cool:

7C82F96A-198B-44BB-B801-D83EFFB3A8D4-207-00000008033A590F-1.jpg

7F30D3DA-C3C5-47F6-A863-7D1D0FC86972-207-00000007A6BAA4E1.jpg

F0E6367C-C14D-4A48-AFA7-D7DF2DF16E83-207-00000007BFD38B13.jpg

0D9A2675-5C03-488C-9F26-1137B062B4AA-207-00000007769BC2DA.jpg

095CFA22-7A24-48E1-98A3-DEAC891271A6-207-00000007B959A3F7-1.jpg

Not bad IMO but I still don't think I rock them as good as Drizz lol

Looks sexy, I don't think I could ever have rubber bands like that. I can just imagine them blowing on every pothole here in Michigan.

thanks guys, thats actually more rubber than most guys use on 19s with a lowered LS which I think is 245/35s.

I Like it Mllara you have very good choice in wheels :D as always....I have to ask whats with the side skirt being off in color?

Mlara,

Looks nice man. I had to look at some pictures of the car with the Jag wheels and these are different. I am still not sure which i prefer more.

I like what you did with the grill. Nice combination - the color grey gives little more depth.

Thanks guys, they've definitely grown on me since I first put them on. But the plan is still to sell them. I'm going to make a feeler thread in the For Sale section soon.

I have to ask whats with the side skirt being off in color?
Its plasti-dipped, not painted yet. Silver metalizer over white. Its not a completed project yet lol

Best looking aftermarket rim for the LS hands down. Looks great!
Definitely up there!

Mlara,

Looks nice man. I had to look at some pictures of the car with the Jag wheels and these are different. I am still not sure which i prefer more.

I like what you did with the grill. Nice combination - the color grey gives little more depth.
Thanks man, sort of just stumbled unto the grill on ebay, and it happened to already match my paint, supposedly done by the dealer. Anyway, I think its a good alternative for the gen II LSE/06 grille.

I'm still in love with the Barcelonas. Imagine them in the same color (or similar) as the grille...thats the plan.

Thanks man, sort of just stumbled unto the grill on ebay, and it happened to already match my paint, supposedly done by the dealer. Anyway, I think its a good alternative for the gen II LSE/06 grille.

I'm still in love with the Barcelonas. Imagine them in the same color (or similar) as the grille...thats the plan.

that is a great plan.. that gunmetal look on the grill looks awesome with your paint color,.. can't wait until those Barcelona's are painted that color.. have you ever thought of black dip with lots of coats of silver metalizer to try and achieve the gunmetal look on the wheels just to get a feel for it, before paint to paint them?.. I'm considering doing this to my barcelonas so ill let you know how it goes ..

that is a great plan.. that gunmetal look on the grill looks awesome with your paint color,.. can't wait until those Barcelona's are painted that color.. have you ever thought of black dip with lots of coats of silver metalizer to try and achieve the gunmetal look on the wheels just to get a feel for it, before paint to paint them?.. I'm considering doing this to my barcelonas so ill let you know how it goes ..

I have. Don't know if it was because of the glossy powdercoated surface of my rims but I never got the results Fonsi from DYC got.

I only got this:
8ed10b5c.jpg

41ef432a.jpg

d69d6312.jpg

230072e1.jpg

1621b7d3.jpg

90b385c2.jpg

Damn that's too dark. I don't know how fonzie does it. He can work wonders with a can of that stuff. Anyway maybe ill try the metalizer over gunmetal. Maybe that'll be the right recipe.

Btw after seeing those shots I really really like the Barcelonas again. Adding some color to them and lightening them up so the spokes are visible really makes them accent the car well.

If only I could get my hands on a set of those :cool:
Definitely my favorite jag wheel

Looks good Mlara. They do pop more with a black ls because of the machine finish. Barcelonas handsdown for your ls!

I like it mlara, they look smaller on yours - but you have more rubber and I don't know if you're as low as me. But those lugs you got on there are a disgrace to those wheels!

You need to get some chrome ones:

p1160011hn.jpg

I like it mlara, they look smaller on yours - but you have more rubber and I don't know if you're as low as me. But those lugs you got on there are a disgrace to those wheels!

You need to get some chrome ones:

p1160011hn.jpg

Yup, def need to be a lil lower for these to look better.

And hey they used to be chrome!!! Lol just some aftermarket lugs i had laying around, im sure they can be cleaned up a bit.

Probably wont be spending $$$ on lugs tho, since i want to sell these.

Fap fap fap. Manoli, was just in Fort Myers, must be nice to have great weather 24/7 lolz.

Members online

No members online now.
Back