Official LS Picture Thread

Lmao how about this?
0AA554FA-2344-4847-AEA2-707B4D7BD221-11211-0000041577B28615.jpg

Looks nice man. Have to see more close-up to tell if i like those or the Jag wheels better.

Just gotta put the plate back in the center. It actually makes it a more of a focal point, which you don't want.

Jizz. Everywhere.

ddddaaaammmmnnnnn that looks nice

Looks nice man. Have to see more close-up to tell if i like those or the Jag wheels better.

Just gotta put the plate back in the center. It actually makes it a more of a focal point, which you don't want.

I ran out of lotion...

Thanks guys. I like them, and I think they look great on an LS, but they're definitely going up for sale in early spring. I don't know if its just that I prefer a more "OEM" look or that I'm just in love with my Barcelonas. So the plan is to have the Barcelonas re-powdercoated and put them back on for spring...

...or selling ALL my mods lol got into a minor fender bender friday night. Looks like it will be my fault so insurance will likely go back; considering just parking the LS for a while. I hear public transportation is not too bad? lol syke!

Y u rice plate?

Looks hawt.
I agree, I've slowly started to dislike the look. I wish I could remove it, period! But i guess I'll have to find some time to place it a bit more centered on the front bumper.

...or selling ALL my mods lol got into a minor fender bender friday night. Looks like it will be my fault so insurance will likely go back; considering just parking the LS for a while. I hear public transportation is not too bad? lol syke! QUOTE]

Fender bender? Man, You HAVE to fix that! Don't let the Mayan's win, Your LS is way too nice to not be fixed!!

A little misleading.... My '06 LS hasn't seen snow yet, that's a pic of my old '02 LS:

107.jpg

Man the Foose wheels look Great on all black ;)

I don't care for them on my Autumn Red im looking for some new wheels!

Anybody want my set?

if you have a set of stockers and a stock exhaust we might be able to work out a deal now ;)

Hmmmm..... My stockers are about to get a set of Blizzaks put on them, but I may be able to come up with something by Spring. Which stock wheels are you looking for?

I have these in the shed with Good tread on them!! and like most everyone here I'd love a shot at a partial trade.

iphone 413.jpg

iphone 424.jpg

That's a good looking ls.

If I were to get another, a white 06 would be my choice.

stugots said:
That's a good looking ls.

If I were to get another, a white 06 would be my choice.
Funny you say that, because I am so tired of the off white. It looks great just after a wash. I mean it sparkles and glitters like crazy. Let it go a couple days it goes from being an off white to like a coffee stained teeth color. Gross.

Talbotway said:
Looks good Chris. Great winter shot

Thanks, its so hard to keep this thing clean and drive somewhere worth taking pictures in this weather.

Edit: It is filthy in this picture. Just look behind the rear wheel. However, looking back, I am sure the parking lot hooning is to blame for the spray on the rear fenders.

Funny you say that, because I am so tired of the off white. It looks great just after a wash. I mean it sparkles and glitters like crazy. Let it go a couple days it goes from being an off white to like a coffee stained teeth color. Gross.

Im sorry to hear this, but im glad u said it. I was debating between the ceramic white, or the silver birch when looking for my 06...and ultimately came to the conclusion I would never be happy with white because of exactly what u just said.

Honestly, im not even as happy with the silver birch color as i was with my silver frost 2002. The silver birch has too much "tan" in it for my liking, however since black is a maintenance nightmare I still think the silver birch is the best color choice.

I would have rather had the silver. There is a new guy who just started posting who has a Red 06. It is so gorgeous.

Also, the all grey interior doesn't go well with the exterior imo. To this day I think the perfect combo is like a nice dark rich blue, and a middle of the road tan leather interior. Like http://dealerrevs.com/car/18514499.

Fine me a dark blue LS, with LSE wheels and a rich tan leather interior and I swear to god I'll pay. Just shut up and take my money.

DSC_0043.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

I would have rather had the silver. There is a new guy who just started posting who has a Red 06. It is so gorgeous.

Also, the all grey interior doesn't go well with the exterior imo. To this day I think the perfect combo is like a nice dark rich blue, and a middle of the road tan leather interior. Like http://dealerrevs.com/car/18514499.

Fine me a dark blue LS, with LSE wheels and a rich tan leather interior and I swear to god I'll pay. Just shut up and take my money.

I love my silver but I love the white just as much, beautiful car Sir.

Members online

No members online now.
Back